• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Faux News + Nigel "Not a racist honest" Farage = right wing shit storm

sir nige you libtard....

He is sir

fixed

You should be...

threats now, you just need to add in bullying for the libtard full house......

The sad thing is I bet some of the victims were "Muslims are alright" kind of folk... until it hit them.

Jesus christ Tarne, that has got to be one of the dumbest things I've read. I wasn't goint to get involved in this shitstorm but you reeled me in with that one!

Edited as my spelling went out of the window in my fit of 'libtard' rage

The sad thing is I bet some of the victims were "Muslims are alright" kind of folk... until it hit them.

Jesus christ Tarne, that has got to be one of the dumbest things I've read. I wasn't goint to get involved in this shitstorm but you reeled me in with that one!

Edited as my spelling went out of the window in my fit of 'libtard' rage

To be fair he's posted worse that that. Remember his comments about Downs kids?

Yup, the downs stuff's a bit cheap but the way it's used it's blatant trolling, like most of this stuff. React to it and the terms used in more and more inventive ways designed to antagonise. Adds nothing.

Sorry Tarne, alot of your posts are worth while but you do act like a complete twat sometimes smile.png

Edited to correct rage induced typo!

Like half of the sitting members in the Palace of Westminster and their illustrious predecessors who started us off on this road to ruin and are now all safely dead.

I wonder if it coming so close to home might wake a few of them up. Nah. Of course it won't.

Terrorist of Middle Eastern ethnicity would be more accurate...or are we only calling terrorists by their "religion" now?

Is the religion of the person involved relevent to their motivation? Clearly this is. Religion is a dominant part of the narrative the terrorists themselves use.

Like half of the sitting members in the Palace of Westminster and their illustrious predecessors who started us off on this road to ruin and are now all safely dead.

I wonder if it coming so close to home might wake a few of them up. Nah. Of course it won't.

post-34863-0-97876900-1490295413_thumb.jpg

Archived