The Marine Le Pen thread

Skeletor

What an amazing, incredible woman who is standing up for national independence against German Empire. A true inspiration to women and people everywhere who love freedom.

Been watching a bunch of clips of her on Youtube. Here she is ripping Merkel a new one:

Here she is totally annihilating a pseudo-intellectual creep on the BBC:

Do you think she will win? I hope so but the French establishment (AKA traitors) are not pulling any stops to try to stop her.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean like reposting UKIP videos? That well know bastion of balanced opinions?

Le Penn is another right wing nationalist riding a wave of misguided resentment.

Nothing new to see here.

They're not UKIP videos. They're videos that happen to have been uploaded by a UKIP supporter. They're from BBC, RT, and the European Parliament. Duh.

You mean like reposting UKIP videos? That well know bastion of balanced opinions?

Le Penn is another right wing nationalist riding a wave of misguided resentment.

Nothing new to see here.

They're not UKIP videos. They're videos that happen to have been uploaded by a UKIP supporter. They're from BBC, RT, and the European Parliament. Duh.

Oh so he has uploaded videos of Le Penn getting her arse handed to her as well? For balance sake of course.

Thanks for another great example of a TV moron having their arse handed to them by Le Pen.

Its quite ironic after all the waffle about anti-semitism today on another thread a thread about the Le Pen family has been started.

Why's it ironic? If Le Pen gets in, anti-semitism will drop. Jews will be safe to walk the streets again.

Its quite ironic after all the waffle about anti-semitism today on another thread a thread about the Le Pen family has been started.

Why's it ironic? If Le Pen gets in, anti-semitism will drop. Jews will be safe to walk the streets again.

Are you being deliberately obtuse? Are you actually aware of the Le Pen family stance on Jews?

I'm sorry, what is this fictional thing called a "family stance"? I believe people are individuals and that individuals within families have stances of their own. I have relatives who are complete libtards and others who buy into the anti-Israel shite, but they don't speak for me. Those Jews who still live in France and haven't fled from the antisemitic onslaught should be voting for Marine Le Pen in droves.

Archived