The Marine Le Pen thread

Skeletor

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Paddy power has Macron at 1/8 and Le Pen at 5/1.

Lower odds than Trump...

Yeah but bookies are like that. They catch a cold then they don't want another one for a while. Leicester City were 5000/1 for the Premier League last year. Then they won it. Nobody was anything like 5000/1 this year although it was just as unlikely to happen again. You can't read too much into it.

On 3/28/2017 at 0:38 PM, llap said:

Le Pen would win if the system wasn't setup and controlled to exclude her. I've no doubt the majority of French people support her.

On 4/25/2017 at 9:09 AM, llap said:

The French are too cowardly to vote for their own emancipation. Quite sad really.

I just thought I'd juxtapose these two posts.  Cowardly? Or simply that around 80% of those that voted did not support FN's policies? Let's be rational here. Saying that the French people were cowards is without any foundation except that which llap's mind has cooked up. It might also require parody through one of those 'Downfall/Die Untergang' comedy sub-title clips where Hitler's general's tell him he's had it.

On 27/03/2017 at 2:02 PM, mojomonkey said:

Are you being deliberately obtuse? Are you actually aware of the Le Pen family stance on Jews?

Somewhat less extreme than the ISIS stance.

(I'll leave the comment on but clearly I was looking at an old page thinking it was up to date)

7 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Both pretty dispicable though, or it this meant to some sort of competition?

False equivalency. I'm unaware of any Le Pen family members going around murdering Jews, beating up Jews, blowing up Jews, attacking synagogues, or being committed to the genocide of Jews in their homeland Israel. No, that would be Islamists.

11 minutes ago, llap said:

False equivalency. I'm unaware of any Le Pen family members going around murdering Jews, beating up Jews, blowing up Jews, attacking synagogues, or being committed to the genocide of Jews in their homeland Israel. No, that would be Islamists.

Oh dear lord...

2 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Oh dear lord...

So what's shocking about that? Familiar liberal attitude not to be shocked by Islamist atrocities but to be beside themselves with indignation should anyone have the temerity to point out those atrocities.

Archived