The Marine Le Pen thread

Skeletor

3 hours ago, woody2 said:

take a trip to sheffield or most of lincolnshire, norfolk etc. and see how its changed over the last few years, full of eu scum...

all immigrants in the uk are controlled by the eu-fact...

do you believe migration has only gone up by 200k in the last 10 years.......

I have been to Lincolnshire and Sheffield fairly recently actually.  They are not over run by EU "scum" unless of course you also include the British nationals who are also EU citizens for the time being.  As for Norfolk...  Hasn't that county had a long standing reputation of being full of inbreds anyway?

I would agree that counities like Lincolnshire & Norfolk have seen a lot of EU migrants move there, but they are there to work.  They are often the ones who work on farms doing long shifts or working in factories.  

You come across as an intolerant, racist fool who makes up facts based on little evidence.  

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, llap said:

False equivalency. I'm unaware of any Le Pen family members going around murdering Jews, beating up Jews, blowing up Jews, attacking synagogues, or being committed to the genocide of Jews in their homeland Israel. No, that would be Islamists.

I'm not comparing either and i wasn't the one to raise it. I do not condone the Le Pen family stance and ISIS's stance on Jews.

4 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

I actually look forward to a hard brexit.  When all the British immigrants....sorry expats...get turfed out for creating mono-language enclaves where they don't embrace the local language and culture.

Won't happen because they spend a lot of money and those countries need it. Agree totally about the "Little Britain" enclaves. They miss so much by living like that, as do people who don't integrate in Britain or speak English.

1 hour ago, llap said:

Guzzi, if you had a slightly bigger brain you'd realise the two statements are not mutually exclusive.

My brain is in perfect proportion to the rest of my frame, thank you. 

You don't reply to the point, though. You imply by the two posts that the majority of the French people actually support the FN but are too cowardly to vote for Le Pen.  Whereas you have no shred of an idea why the approximately 80% who voted against her actually did so. 

27 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

The exact same could be said of Israel's actions against Palestine...

But then I remember that llap/Skeletor ignores that tiny inconvenient fact.

Israel's actions against where??? No such place.

llap, how would you describe the conditions 4 million people live under in the West Bank and Gaza Strip?

You seem to think the French people are under collective punishment from the EU, any thoughts about Israel's actions and its consequences on those 4 million people - any parallels at all?

29 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

llap, how would you describe the conditions 4 million people live under in the West Bank and Gaza Strip?

You seem to think the French people are under collective punishment from the EU, any thoughts about Israel's actions and its consequences on those 4 million people - any parallels at all?

Squatters 

4 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

I have been to Lincolnshire and Sheffield fairly recently actually.  They are not over run by EU "scum" unless of course you also include the British nationals who are also EU citizens for the time being.  As for Norfolk...  Hasn't that county had a long standing reputation of being full of inbreds anyway?

I would agree that counities like Lincolnshire & Norfolk have seen a lot of EU migrants move there, but they are there to work.  They are often the ones who work on farms doing long shifts or working in factories.  

You come across as an intolerant, racist fool who makes up facts based on little evidence.  

just facts, trust a eurotard to start insults when they have been beaten.....

Archived