The Marine Le Pen thread

Skeletor

Just now, Tarne said:

The sole reason Le Pen is doing well this time is the refusal of the current parties to stand up to the muslim menace. That's it. *shrugs*

Maybe the current parties can tell the real world difference between a Muslim and an Islamist...

The sole reason Le Pen did as well as she did is because she panders and wont acknowledge the difference.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed. The other parties ignore the menace and hope it'll go away, even as their citizens are mowed down in streets slick with blood. It won't. 

She's still a horror, but you can see why she's got this far. 

4 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

How?

I like you condemn racism of any sort so I want to make it very clear that I do not like that historical aspect to the party which she has just left. I also think a lot of her policies are ridiculous. However, on the matter of unbridled mass immigration (not to be confused with normative immigration which I fully support) and getting out of the euro, I think she is the best candidate. Her rival (I won't attempt to spell his name) wants even closer rigidity with regard to the euro zone and he has referred to the British democratic process in terms of Brexit a "crime". To call democracy a crime shows this guy is a nutter totalitarian promoter of EU dictatorship. He's also got no experience and is basically just a Tony Blair style puppet.

Archived