The Marine Le Pen thread

Skeletor

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Like how to spell a six letter name?

I'm surprised you manage to remember which profile you are logging in on...

I didn't even bother to remember his name, never mind its spelling. He's just a puppet of the other creep whose name I can't be arsed remembering. Hollande or whatever. Both nobodies.

I don't think llap literally consulted a phone book. It's a natural assumption that Richard Britten is a fake name, presumably being a play on the word "Richard" meaning dick/knob and "Britten" referring to British or English person. Add the two together and compare to his character - and it certainly is a character - and you have a British/English dick/knob. I must say, he does a good performance of a quintessential smug English university student know-it-all. It's either genuine or very skilled acting.

47 minutes ago, Fuller K Rapp said:

I don't think llap literally consulted a phone book. It's a natural assumption that Richard Britten is a fake name, presumably being a play on the word "Richard" meaning dick/knob and "Britten" referring to British or English person. Add the two together and compare to his character - and it certainly is a character - and you have a British/English dick/knob. I must say, he does a good performance of a quintessential smug English university student know-it-all. It's either genuine or very skilled acting.

Well, Richard Britten is my name (as my driving license proves).

And I didn't go to university, instead joining the RAF pretty much from school in '97.

Where as you clearly a llap sock which barely hides it.

53 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

That's a bit stalky. Plenty of people elect not to appear in the phone book. I'm surprised they even bother printing those things anymore.

I had some random "person" insult me on an old Facebook post with mention to MF.

Guessed it was some saddo from here.

Archived