The Marine Le Pen thread

Skeletor

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Le Pen seems to me to be just another grubby little opportunist like Trump, Farage and now May it would seem. I think it's funny how they are labelled "populist" by the media which in their case means appealing to the more base instincts of the more base of the electorate especially with regard to immigration.

48 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Le Pen seems to me to be just another grubby little opportunist like Trump, Farage and now May it would seem. I think it's funny how they are labelled "populist" by the media which in their case means appealing to the more base instincts of the more base of the electorate especially with regard to immigration.

hey you have not blamed it on your daily read:rolleyes: if she upsets you she gets my vote.....

So leaked documents confirm Macron is an asshole but he's trying to blame the Russians and saying only "some" of it is real. Hmmm, where have I heard that pathetic lame claim from before from a presidential loser.

Vote Le Pen.

On 05/05/2017 at 3:24 PM, P.K. said:

So she seems to be a WINNNER to you. Good to know.

Archived