The Marine Le Pen thread

Skeletor

15 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Crikey, that's not what I asked. Not sure I can make it any simpler to understand but I'll try.

Do you accept that the statement made earlier (allegedly by the BBC, though not actually referenced) has subsequently been shown to be incorrect?

can i suggest you contact the ministry of the interior who released the statement........

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, woody2 said:

can i suggest you contact the ministry of the interior who released the statement........

Why, do they represent you? I am asking whether YOU accept that the statement made earlier has been subsequently shown to be incorrect? 

I don't actually know why you find it so hard to accept something that has been evidently demonstrated. Arguing semantics and not answering the actual question is much sillier than actually just accepting the point.

18 minutes ago, Tarne said:

But it's wrong. You've been presented with new evidence but you are sticking to the wrong. 

Erm - Registered voters: 47,568,588.  Voted for one or other of the candidates: 31,397,916.  Did not vote for either candidate: 16,170,672.

I presume someone is capable of doing some basic percentages with this data?

Just now, mojomonkey said:

Why, do they represent you? I am asking whether YOU accept that the statement made earlier has been subsequently shown to be incorrect? 

I don't actually know why you find it so hard to accept something that has been evidently demonstrated. Arguing semantics and not answering the actual question is much sillier than actually just accepting the point.

it was the facts at the time of posting just as the low turnout post was, should madron not of celebrated when this statement was made?should the police not of gassed the nf supporters? the breakdown at the time was as i have stated and it still stand that 1/3 didn't support either candidate 

So Austria, The Netherlands and now France have all rejected right wing, nationalist candidates.  What does this mean for the alleged fall of the EU?  

I am fairly certain that some on here predicted that one the UK voted to leave then the rest would follow.  It appears that our European cousins have resolutely backed the EU even with all its faults.

16 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

So Austria, The Netherlands and now France have all rejected right wing, nationalist candidates.  What does this mean for the alleged fall of the EU?  

I am fairly certain that some on here predicted that one the UK voted to leave then the rest would follow.  It appears that our European cousins have resolutely backed the EU even with all its faults.

Give it time. The French results, as in The Netherlands and Austria show a sizable amount of those populations voted for the Nationalists. And those people/voters aren't just going to fade away. Neither are the cultural problems that enabled their rise and fervour in the first place. 

Clearly if you compare accurate scientific polls with the election result, there was enormous voter fraud. Le Pen is the true president of France. That creep, Macron, is a pretender and should be arrested for treason.

26 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

We went head to head against Hitler, alone, defending freedom from fascism, and we can do it again.

Archived