The Marine Le Pen thread

Skeletor

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Chinahand said:

Interesting times.  Woolley thinks its the end of times - I'm more optimistic, but life is never smooth.

On the contrary. I am an optimist and more optimistic than ever after the events of the previous year or so. At last it appears people are waking up to the pup they've been sold. There is a lot of work to do, but maybe we can just about avoid the abyss we were heading for at full tilt.

The sooner the bubble finally bursts and the world economy completely collapses, the better. The longer we delay it - and we've delayed the really big one again and again for over 85 years -- the worse it will be so we should hope for it to happen soon we rather than later.

2 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

The EU is just responding to the tactics being used by Theresa May.  The EU must represent the interests of the remaining member states.  If May used a more conciliatory tone then I am sure the EU would respond in kind. 

For "respond in kind" read "walk all over her", then it's fixed.

20 hours ago, llap said:

Clearly if you compare accurate scientific polls with the election result, there was enormous voter fraud. Le Pen is the true president of France. That creep, Macron, is a pretender and should be arrested for treason.

Maybe you missed my earlier response to this one. You sound like you make an interesting and intriguing point, please could you give the reference source for these accurate scientific polls so I can better understand the situation. Many thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

I think most peoples/places would get a little upset at constantly having to bail our a family member/country especially when they do not repay what they owe.  The question is though what would have happened to Greece without the EU?

they wouldn't of had access to the money in the first place....

Archived