The Marine Le Pen thread

Skeletor

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the Newsnight interview with Le Pen last night.

She came across to me as being just another grubby little opportunist a la Trump and Farage playing up to peoples basic fears on things like immigration.

Sound familiar? It should...

She is right about the disaster that is Merkel.

She came across to me as being just another grubby little opportunist a la Trump and Farage playing up to peoples basic fears on things like immigration.

Well a German friend of mine disagrees with your opinion.

Although I do wonder about things like historical guilt playing a part. Because according to this guy it does with him.

I guess we'll find out come September.

Although I do wonder about things like historical guilt playing a part. Because according to this guy it does with him.

I'm sure you are correct. As it does with much of what has gone on in Britain for the past 50 years. Curious phenomenon. I think it's the built in obsolescence of civilisations. Nature's way of ensuring that they don't go on for ever.

Sigh...not even remotely true or relevant.

Your statement I mean not your current login...although...

How do you know it's not true that Tatlock was in the RAF at the same time as you? Ps This is my one and only login.

the sh1t will hit the fan in 2019 once the vetos and uk subsidy disappears,,,,

By the way, I didn't say Le Pen would win. I think it could go either way. I think most people agree with her views on the Euro and mass immigration but they'll not vote for her because of hee policies on other things. Like the IOM, France has a gravy train and culture of entitlement, with many refusing to accept economic reality.

Sigh...not even remotely true or relevant.

Your statement I mean not your current login...although...

How do you know it's not true that Tatlock was in the RAF at the same time as you? Ps This is my one and only login.

Because Tatlock claims to be a lot older than me, a lot older...So the likelihood of him being in the RAF at the same time as me is miniscule.

Plus we don't have bunkmates...its not the Navy.

Archived