Flybe nosedives on profits warning

Andy Onchan

19 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I hope you are right. Who the f*** can you trust these days ? Coppers, Airlines !!!,

Banks will publish info fairly quickly if what looks inevitable does happen. Credit card you're covered. Travel insurance depends on if it covers airline collapse. VISA chargeback is run by VISA and not the bank but you may be covered. I think they were pretty good for Monarch and TC. Also if you have a bank account with card purchase protection... That's another route but depends on your account type. Best of luck. I am in the same position fwiw.

ETA: VISA chargeback is in relation to debit cards 

Edited by Capt_Mainwaring

Last aircraft just landed at Exeter, website closed, looks like the end.  My thoughts go out to all the wonderful Flybe crews and staff, hope you get new employment soonest.

16 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

How does the saying go, isn't it "If you want to make a small fortune in aviation, start with a large one"?

I thought that was musicians - how do you become a millionaire in the music industry? Start as a billionaire. 

• Haha 2