St Petersburg

woolley

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You first then.

I'm waiting for information to come out

Ah. You've learned from your debacle the last time. Well done.

What you mean where I waited for all the facts before jumping to blaming Muslims?

Hardly a debacle...

Er, no. The time when you proclaimed it not to be "Muslims", started a thread to proclaim it was not "Muslims", only for it to turn out to be...... "Muslims".

Usual bias is usual...I started a thread to bait the usual suspects (with you being one of them) and you were all on script.

With out googling it, guess the nationality, ethnicity, mental state and affiliation of the attacker...

The above is what I typed. If you read it incorrectly is not my problem...

Early contender for wriggle of the month.

SO you keep claiming despite the evidence to the opposite....

Evidence. OK.

The thread: http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/61844-axe-attack-in-german-train-station/page-2

Your posts 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 12, 13, 26, are all running the narrative that it is not a "Muslim" attack.

It starts to veer off course as events are reported more fully. My concurrent posts 27 and 28, Ilap 33, My 45 and 47 and Tarne 48, Ilap 50. Declan of all people finally nailed it in his post 61.

Your posts in the rest of the thread are you trying furiously to dissemble the corner you painted yourself into.

It would probably be better for the world if this was muslims. If it was ukrainian neo nazis things may get a little interesting.

The people who own and script the news can spin it whichever way they want to. It matters not who actually did it.

Archived