sarin gas attack in syria

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This does also seem to have benefited Trump quite well with dispelling his so called collusion's with the Russians..Apparently he gave the Russians and the Syrians an hour or twos notice and the exact location to be targeted.

Gerrydandridge, I share in your concerns. I am hoping Trump is engaged in some brinkmanship we're not aware of. There is definitely more going on than you'll find out from arseholes like CNN or the BBC. Everyone, please REMAIN SKEPTICAL.

This does also seem to have benefited Trump quite well with dispelling his so called collusion's with the Russians..Apparently he gave the Russians and the Syrians an hour or twos notice and the exact location to be targeted.

Gerrydandridge, I share in your concerns. I am hoping Trump is engaged in some brinkmanship we're not aware of. There is definitely more going on than you'll find out from arseholes like CNN or the BBC. Everyone, please REMAIN SKEPTICAL.
Errr what concerns would they be?

Errr the brinkmanship bit - who would that be with? The US and the Russkies are taking great pains to ensure that they don't clash over this.

Errr you can't possibly know that more is going on than reported by the communist apologist that is the BBC.

Dear me....

ETA - I REMAIN SCEPTICAL over the Russian explanation on what took place. Does that count....?

PK: you said earlier "However the US are intent on destroying ISIS", this is very naive of you to think this, have you ever considered that "However the Russians are intent on destroying ISIS" may be more accurate?

I am starting to think that Trump has pulled the wool over his critics eyes with this, all these accusations of help from the Russians to get him elected and the so called relationship he has with them is now all but forgotten by the goldfish minded talking heads in the MSM. He sends a bunch of missiles onto a derelict airfield in Syria and his image is significantly repaired....I am not sure how many "beautiful babies" he saved with this action, but he sure has less critics at the moment. If its a False Flag then so far Trump has made the gains from it.

PK: you said earlier "However the US are intent on destroying ISIS", this is very naive of you to think this, have you ever considered that "However the Russians are intent on destroying ISIS" may be more accurate?

I am starting to think that Trump has pulled the wool over his critics eyes with this, all these accusations of help from the Russians to get him elected and the so called relationship he has with them is now all but forgotten by the goldfish minded talking heads in the MSM. He sends a bunch of missiles onto a derelict airfield in Syria and his image is significantly repaired....I am not sure how many "beautiful babies" he saved with this action, but he sure has less critics at the moment. If its a False Flag then so far Trump has made the gains from it.

@Gerry

I just have to ask this:

Gerry, do you actually believe the nonsense you post up or is it that you get off on trying to promulgate bullshit?

Because here in Reality Land your posts are viewed as being somewhat "off the wall" shall we say...

I concur with Gerry's assessment of the situation. Why wouldn't he believe the completely reasonable and logical deduction he has posted? Sorry but it is you who is clearly viewing everything through a biased partisan lense and failing to grasp the wider picture or to arrive at logical evidence-based deductions of your own.

I concur with Gerry's assessment of the situation. Why wouldn't he believe the completely reasonable and logical deduction he has posted? Sorry but it is you who is clearly viewing everything through a biased partisan lense and failing to grasp the wider picture or to arrive at logical evidence-based deductions of your own.

Now that's funny!

But not exactly a surprise....

Because here in Reality Land

ermm.gifstuart.gif

OK - I concur that some posters on here can sometimes give MF a surreal quality all of it's own....

I remember hearing that the difference between a 'cad' and a ' bounder' was that both would volunteer to fight for 'king and country' and then seduce the wife of their commanding officer , the bounder would then go to war and end up a' war hero', the cad would desert and never go to fight.

Archived