What, A Good Government Idea?

Speckled Frost

Is that not what it used to be? I've vague childhood memories of going there to see the sealife.

Great idea, thumbs up :D

This is the Sea Life Centre in Great Yarmouth.

It's actually very good and very popular with tourists.

http://www.sealifeeurope.com/uk/greatyarmouth/home.htm

There's Sea Life centres in several other UK locations and I believe there is even one in Blackpool.

Is that not what it used to be? I've vague childhood memories of going there to see the sealife.

Great idea, thumbs up :D

I've vague memories of looking at sea urchins and suchlike in there. I certainly think it'd be a good idea - I'd like to see more spending in these kind of areas.

What ever happened to the dry-ski slope idea?

It is a great idea, something for the locals as well as the tourist [singular].

Snag is, dare we trust the Govt to deliver as promised, on time and on budget?

It would probably end up as a Fish and chip shop attached to a dubious hotel with a holiday/permenant residential estate.

I am really sorry for kind of crossing two threads, but I thought this was the most relevant for the post.

I saw an MHK being interviewed on BBC breakfast news this morning (I think it was Bell) and due to the MEA loan and the trouble this has caused, the Government are withdrawing funding from some community schemes and the ideas will be revisited at another time.

The one that I can remember being mentioned is the Marine Centre and the MHK said that was definately on the back burner.

:(

Archived