Re Shuffle

Lonan3

So the long-awaited cabinet reshuffle has finally taken place.

Mr Shimmin - who has notably failed to solve the problems of the Iris scheme, taxis, roads etc is to become Home Affairs Minister.

Mr Braidwood whose efforts to sort out the police, prison etc have been somewhat less than convincing, becomes Minister of Transport.

Well. That's all right, then, isn't it? We'll all sleep a lot easier in our beds tonight, won't we?

Thanks, Don!

Just heard on manx radio that gelling has sacked Bill Henderson for basically not agreeing with the other ministers,he was one of the few mhks that would stand up to the mob!!!

how come braidwood after what he did is sitting preety?

Mr henderson is mhk for my ward and has always been a helpful and polite person to deal with

Just heard on manx radio that gelling has sacked Bill Henderson for basically not agreeing with the other ministers,he was one of the few mhks that would stand up to the mob!!!

Mr henderson is  mhk for  my ward and has always been a helpful and polite person to deal with

And also concerned with environmental issues - unlike some of the other plonkers.

The council of ministers are manx crabs no back bone, if you don't dance the dance you walk the walk.

Nevermind lets hope bill stops the brown nosing now and start doing his job and asking a few questions, like peter does, what the island needs is rebel MHKs who are prepared to take of the evil that is the council of crabs.

Phil is very much a man on the square. It's a difficult job I don't envy him for.

Wonder who will get the job? It will probably be one of the brown-noses who will fit right into 'The Club', if you speak out against this Govenrment - then you get sacked, simple as.

The fact that Mr Henderson spoke out to defend the manual workers (amongst other things) would have made him public enemy number 1 in the Donnie brigade gang!! From what I see, if you dare to go against them & have your own opinion then your card is definitely marked.

Or for bringing NIMBYism into the care of problem juveniles and suggesting they should be moved to Allan Bell's constituency.

Perhaps if we shifted a load of problems in to his constituency the voters might begin to realise what a liability he is and get rid of him.

Archived