The Marion Marechal-Le Pen 2027 thread

llap

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

Sorry to break your heart llap but looks like your endorsement was the kiss of death - http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39864948

All part of a long term strategy to show she represents traditional family values and is a caring young lady who isn't a career politician but really cares for her country. The kid will be grown up by 2027.

1 hour ago, RIchard Britten said:

It's okay woolley, we all know you're a closet liberal, and can't help your own self hate.

I really am a bleeding heart liberal deep down in the true classical sense but I've had to reject the term thanks to Loony Tunes radical leftists appropriating it.

16 minutes ago, llap said:

All part of a long term strategy to show she represents traditional family values and is a caring young lady who isn't a career politician but really cares for her country. The kid will be grown up by 2027.

Your love story could be the greatest love story of the 21st century, perhaps of all time. I imagine your smooth talk in French is impeccable.

2 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Your love story could be the greatest love story of the 21st century, perhaps of all time. I imagine your smooth talk in French is impeccable.

Actions - or even a look - tend to speak louder than words. I lived there for a few months as a young man. Some very forward young fillies there. Got to know a couple of gorgeous twins that lived nearby who used to carry tape measures around with them so they could discuss later on who'd had the biggest cock. French women tend not to be slow in letting you know what they want, and they don't have to say a thing. Not so buttoned up as us.

12 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

I didn't pay very good attention in French class at school. All I know are things like l'etat c'est moi , bonjour, ca va, ca va tres bieb merci, Aug revoir, unless, deuces, trois, dans ma maison il ya de l'ordinatore, j'habite dans d'lisle de man. I'm currently looking into doing a beginners course in Russian in September.

1 minute ago, woolley said:

. French women tend not to be slow in letting you know what they want, and they don't have to say a thing. Not so buttoned up as us.

Forget that Russian course. Will be doing French beginners course. 

1 hour ago, llap said:

I didn't pay very good attention in French class at school. All I know are things like l'etat c'est moi , bonjour, ca va, ca va tres bieb merci, Aug revoir, unless, deuces, trois, dans ma maison il ya de l'ordinatore, j'habite dans d'lisle de man. I'm currently looking into doing a beginners course in Russian in September.

do you speak english? is the only thing you need to say.....

Archived