New Zealand's Report On The Isle Of Man

partypolitics

spot on i'd say - still doesn't stop me from going back to NZ tho

I know, I know. ............... there's a boat in the morn..................... :P

That phrase is reserved for those who arrive here full of praise for the island and then complain about it and try to change it so that it will be more like the place they've left behind!

You don't qualify for that, Survivor... we'd be more tempted to try to cancel the boat to keep you here!

;)

When I clicked on the link, I just got a message saying that "an error has occurred".

Fair and balanced, and refreshingly accurate view of the Island, I'd say.

Yipieh! A positive article about the Island! It's not all Doom and Gloom! :)

Now, let's wait until someone comes along and finds something negative again - bound to happen on here, once the Legion of Doom reads this :(

spot on i'd say - still doesn't stop me from going back to NZ tho

I know, I know. ............... there's a boat in the morn..................... :P

That phrase is reserved for those who arrive here full of praise for the island and then complain about it and try to change it so that it will be more like the place they've left behind!

You don't qualify for that, Survivor... we'd be more tempted to try to cancel the boat to keep you here!

;)

Awww thanks Lonan3 - that's a really nice thing to say :) I am so not leaving this site when I do go home - i could get really used to the compliments! but not too used to them, so keep em coming :P

Archived