Explosion at Manchester Arena

Max Power

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Horrible. Looking at the pictures and the ambulances there's going to be a large number of fatalities /injuries. Sounds like they've waited until the concert has ended and people were coming out. Bomb disposal units on scene armed police. Nothing confirmed but if its anything other than bomb I'd be surprised. 

Time to shut the medieval murdering bastards down,  whether they were lucky enough to be born in the Uk or otherwise (Can't bring myself to say British because they're not!)

Deepest sympathies to all involved in this tragedy!

Couple of my friends were there, they're ok, said it was carnage. At the time they weren't sure if it was a bomb or pyrotechnics and many people got trampled as they panicked. 

Strong leadership is needed, please no more candles and hashtags !

The softly softly approach trying not upset communities is not working, this bridges all political divides, the first duty of government is to protect its people !

9 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Nowhere official has announced who has done this yet.

Lets wait and see before we start off with the usual thread "protocol".

Agree Richard. This could be a "lone wolf" attack but you can bet your bottom dollar daesh try to claim it. Sickening

1 minute ago, Neil Down said:

Agree Richard. This could be a "lone wolf" attack but you can bet your bottom dollar daesh try to claim it. Sickening

I imagine ever group like IS around the world were firing up their twitter feed to claim it.

But then if it turns out to be a gas explosion or something else they would look silly.

2 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

I imagine ever group like IS around the world were firing up their twitter feed to claim it.

But then if it turns out to be a gas explosion or something else they would look silly.

I do wish people would stop referring to those murdering scum as IS. Call them by their real name daesh. They hate it therefore it works for me.

Just now, Neil Down said:

I do wish people would stop referring to those murdering scum as IS. Call them by their real name daesh. They hate it therefore it works for me.

You can call them what you like.  They don't read MF and wont be offended by what you call them.

Archived