Explosion at Manchester Arena

Max Power

14 hours ago, Declan said:

This happened at the end of the concert. I'm thinking about recent big gigs I've been to, in Manchester and they've been more thorough than in other cities. But come the end of the gig, they throw the doors open and we all stream out. A bomber could just rushed in at that moment. 

this event must of come as a terrible shock to you? finding out new music has been recorded in the last 25 years.....

#prayfordeclan

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, TheDruid-3X3 said:

Save Your Disgust for those who Actually Deserve It like those Terrorists who do things like doing Manchester, Lee Rigby or WTC.

3X3

Terrorists do disgust me .

You disgust me  in spreading racist hatred .

You and the terrorists   have something in common  (and in my view are in bed together) in hating each others religion .

You are both extremists.

Do not presume to lecture me , you are an individual who offers sanctimonious advice  (on other threads) while making scurrilous  attacks on those who do not share your perverse outlook on life.

If you had had read my post in relation to the IRA bomb at Euston and living in central London during the "troubles"  I feel I'm in a slightly better position to comment on matters than someone living on another continent  whose experience is based on growing a few vegetables /herbs , painting  a maple leaf on the bonnet of his car and giving the impression of having something in common with acknowledged  religious leaders.

Just saying 

10 hours ago, guzzi said:

The UK Threat Level from International Terrorism has been raised to 'Critical', which implies that another attack may be imminent. Military personnel will now be deployed to key sites, under the command of police.

critical= more paperwork

one of my drives was on the way back from glasto in the early hours spotted dozens of armed personal carriers with air conditioned coaches carrying the squaddie's:rolleyes: at the services..........

16 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Goodness you really lack social grace. 

apathy:thumbsup:

why did his parents run away from libya? i wonder if its because gaddafi was known for clamping down on extremists......

just sayin.....

18 hours ago, TheDruid-3X3 said:

They will Officially Condemn it but will Secretly Praise it as a Successful Attack on a bunch of Infidels.

3X3

At first I thought you were merely a curiousity, a quirk.  Now I realise you are a bigot too.  I don't care much for Canadians, you wouldn't be welcome here in my eyes with your hockey fetish and your love of maple leaves.

Go back from whence you came you pastey bastard, and take your runestones and trinkets with you.

7 hours ago, TheDruid-3X3 said:

Save Your Disgust for those who Actually Deserve It like those Terrorists who do things like doing Manchester, Lee Rigby or WTC.

3X3

Or people with an incredibly loose grasp of capitalisation rules.

14 minutes ago, P.K. said:

According to Les Francais it seems Abedi had travelled to Syria and had known links to ISIS.

Now I thought we were supposed to be sharing intel?

france doesn't share information with different departments, never mind another country....

13 hours ago, Gizo said:

If you love a good conspiracy 

Manchester 22.5.17

London 22.3.17

Munich 22.7.16

Brussels 22.3.16

Lee Rigby 22.5.13

As Llap is our resident theology-phobe, does 22 have any poignancy?  

22 people reported to have been killed.

Am I seeing also that the alleged bomber was aged 22 years?

13 minutes ago, Wasps4Sale said:

At first I thought you were merely a curiousity, a quirk.  Now I realise you are a bigot too.  I don't care much for Canadians, you wouldn't be welcome here in my eyes with your hockey fetish and your love of maple leaves.

Go back from whence you came you pastey bastard, and take your runestones and trinkets with you.

Mrs paswt has family in Canada .

I have to say that "the druid" is not typical of Canadians and is probably regarded as a bit of a "oddball" by his fellow Canadians .

I too thought that he was just a sad misfit who mistakenly thought folk were interested in  his views and lifestyle , horticultural expertise :lol: etc, until he posted his unwarranted scurrilous and bigoted  attack  on this thread.

What I find unacceptable   is his inference that anyone who disagrees with his racist view  is somehow a supporter of the terrorist . 

He clearly is devoid of any integrity or common human decency , and as for being a "druid" with occult powers .............. my a*se:lol: 

2 minutes ago, paswt said:

What I find unacceptable   is his inference that anyone who disagrees with his racist view  is somehow a supporter of the terrorist .

What some of these fellas don't seem to appreciate is, it is possible to condemn terrorism and murdering scum who happen to be Muslim whilst also showing compassion and sense.

Calls of the Muslim Menace!!121 and unwarrented allegations of taxi drivers molesting white girls ironically plays into the hands of the terrorist.  ISIS will look at the rhetoric coming from these simpletons and claim victory.  Well done you idiots.

By the same token, putting a filter on your Facebook profile......grow up!

Archived