Explosion at Manchester Arena

Max Power

1 minute ago, Mr. Sausages said:

That doesn't mean the education he received was any good.  I'll bet nobody encouraged him to challenge his own indoctrinated religious beliefs.

doesn't matter, you won't change their views.....

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Neil Down said:

Do they do this randomly then?

War is random.

Intel is wrong, people move, etc.

Not saying the pilots do it intentionally, but as a result of their actions innocent can and will die.

As for the "bravely" part, I was pointing out that pushing a button from 10,000 feet or from another country away with no comprehension of the aftermath is not brave in the slightest.

The police and security know or have a very good idea where the known trouble makers are. To that end, put the army in and around those areas. Door to door checks every hour on the hour, house searches and stop and search. Just make life difficult for the barstewards

1 minute ago, RIchard Britten said:

War is random.

Intel is wrong, people move, etc.

Not saying the pilots do it intentionally, but as a result of their actions innocent can and will die.

As for the "bravely" part, I was pointing out that pushing a button from 10,000 feet or from another country away with no comprehension of the aftermath is not brave in the slightest.

Don't kid yourself Richard. These pilots are very aware of the consequences of their actions. Unlike you, where the consequences of your (lack) of action, allows these scum to carry on.

2 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Don't kid yourself Richard. These pilots are very aware of the consequences of their actions. Unlike you, where the consequences of your (lack) of action, allows these scum to carry on.

Don't kid yourself.

The pilots I met and served with slept safe and sound in their beds.

the consequences of your (lack) of action,

You still cling to the idea that we are blameless in this don't you?  We are reaping what we sown.

1 minute ago, Neil Down said:

The police and security know or have a very good idea where the known trouble makers are. To that end, put the army in and around those areas. Door to door checks every hour on the hour, house searches and stop and search. Just make life difficult for the barstewards

sadly it won't happen due to people like mojo and rtard defending them, he had a large flag at the front of his house and chanting in the street, how more obvious can they be... 

1 minute ago, woody2 said:

sadly it won't happen due to people like mojo and rtard defending them, he had a large flag at the front of his house and chanting in the street, how more obvious can they be... 

I've asked politely, please stop claiming I am a sympathiser. I AM NOT AND I HAVE NEVER HAVE BEEN. You will find no evidence to support your claim on here, its just in your strange head. I am very much centre leaning in the political sense, neither particularly right or left leaning.

14 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

I'm under no illusion at all. The big issue is how to prevent and if that means wielding a fucking big stick then so be it.

(off/topic) a few years ago at a festival we caught a gang of tent slashers nicking, put the in the back of the pickup and dropped them with the police, next night they came back and caught again, put the in the pickup and they were all laughing saying how they are untouchable, until we drove them around the back of the main stage- hands on tailgate and scaf bar:D

dropped them with the police, they weren't laughing anymore, funny enough they never came back.....(off/topic)

23 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

I've asked politely, please stop claiming I am a sympathiser. I AM NOT AND I HAVE NEVER HAVE BEEN. You will find no evidence to support your claim on here, its just in your strange head. I am very much centre leaning in the political sense, neither particularly right or left leaning.

:rolleyes:

should these people be in the uk in the first place....

8 minutes ago, woody2 said:

(off/topic) a few years ago at a festival we caught a gang of tent slashers nicking, put the in the back of the pickup and dropped them with the police, next night they came back and caught again, put the in the pickup and they were all laughing saying how they are untouchable, until we drove them around the back of the main stage- hands on tailgate and scaf bar:D

dropped them with the police, they weren't laughing anymore, funny enough they never came back.....(off/topic)

Cool story brah...

Archived