Explosion at Manchester Arena

Max Power

39 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

I think i'd rather take my chances in a phone box with 6 jihadis than an otherwise empty auditorium with llap armed with a glock trying not to shoot me

"I have come to chew bubblegum and try not to shoot you and I'm all out of bubble gum." 

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, woody2 said:

foreigners are foreigners:rolleyes: but its the ones that have failed to integrate, built ghettos and hate the uk that are the issue....

plenty can and have manage to integrate, why not others....

and yes it applies to brits that live abroad before you ask:rolleyes:

time to close the borders...... 

I fully agree on people needed to integrate. Hard to judge who has integrated and who hasn't though isn't it? Who determines that? Can you think of specific criteria?

19 minutes ago, llap said:

Sure. :rolleyes:

Do you have a firearms license then?

Assuming you're not lying and they aren't deactivated I'd seriously recommend getting rid of them unless you do have the necessary license. Nothing clever about illegal weapons or prison time.

44 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

I fully agree on people needed to integrate. Hard to judge who has integrated and who hasn't though isn't it? Who determines that? Can you think of specific criteria?

very easy to tell who has and hasn't:rolleyes:

education won't solve the issue even many generations later.... 

3 minutes ago, woody2 said:

very easy to tell who has and hasn't:rolleyes:

education won't solve the issue even many generations later.... 

If it is very easy to tell then it must be easy to give some specific criteria. Share some of your wisdom and list some criteria. Who would judge 'applicants' against those criteria?

1 hour ago, mojomonkey said:

Do you have a firearms license then?

Assuming you're not lying and they aren't deactivated I'd seriously recommend getting rid of them unless you do have the necessary license. Nothing clever about illegal weapons or prison time.

If a  firearm is pre 1898 one does not need a firearm certificate I believe,these are in some cases still in full working order but are not deactivated,I stand to be corrected by anyone with any other view.

3 hours ago, woody2 said:

foreigners are foreigners:rolleyes: but its the ones that have failed to integrate, built ghettos and hate the uk that are the issue....

plenty can and have manage to integrate, why not others....

Would you welcome a pakistani muslim family moving in next door?

Do you reckon the racism they face day in day out might play a part with some of them not integrating?  Might make them feel that they're not part of it all.  Especially the weak minded, and not so bright.  And then they might be more susceptible to being brainwashed into a murderous cult. 

Archived