Explosion at Manchester Arena

Max Power

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tarne said:

I see Corbyn blames foreign policy for the terror attacks. I assume he also blames short skirts for rape. 

I guess that if you see British bombers hitting your home, killing your family or friends, you might get a tad angry and be an easy target for anyone offering you a chance of revenge.

57 minutes ago, paswt said:

... I could never understand why that despicable man with the hooks for hands was allowed to preach his hatred at the Finsbury Park Mosque. 

Fawning appeasement, and fear of offence, that's why. 

8 minutes ago, Max Power said:

I don't think that's the case, most Muslims are just like you or I, they don't have the resources or the personal qualities to stamp out violent extremism. Both here and in the middle east, they are victims like everyone else. What do you think that ordinary Muslims should be doing other than condemning those who do these murderous acts, which the majority do? 

they haven't condemed it, just like corbyn over the ira:rolleyes:

i have already posted what they should do.....

2 minutes ago, woody2 said:

There have be many Muslim groups and individuals in the media condemning this and extremism, unfortunately they get ignored because there is an evil minority who don't listen to anyone.

1 minute ago, woody2 said:

I think you will find that Corbyn did condemn the IRA and those on the "protestant side".

"they" , the Muslim Council of Britain have condemned the bombers , as have a number of "muslim clerics".

To post untruths is not helpful and , to be charitable I assume that you were unaware of the facts.:flowers:

Just now, paswt said:

I think you will find that Corbyn did condemn the IRA and those on the "protestant side".

"they" , the Muslim Council of Britain have condemned the bombers , as have a number of "muslim clerics".

To post untruths is not helpful and , to be charitable I assume that you were unaware of the facts.:flowers:

corbyn refused to answer in the interview fact....

Archived