Explosion at Manchester Arena

Max Power

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tarne said:

Just on comparing the IRA to muslims - There are a LOT more Muslims than there were Irish people in northern Ireland! 

and there is an awful lot of coffee in brazil ........ it's about as relevant as your post :flowers:

1 minute ago, Tarne said:

Just on comparing the IRA to muslims - There are a LOT more Muslims than there were Irish people in northern Ireland! 

There are a lot more Muslims in the UK than Irish citizens, North and South. 

I don't think you need to put 50p in, there's free generators online. I actually think they get them from here http://www.qwghlm.co.uk/toys/dailymail/

The first ones I get are things you can totally imagine being there

WILL GAYS RIP OFF THE MIDDLE CLASS?

COULD MUSLIMS RUIN YOUR PENSION?

COULD BRUSSELS DESTROY BRITAIN'S SWANS?

ARE LESBIANS IMPREGNATING YOU?

2 hours ago, homarus said:

I'll take that as a compliment guys , thank you very much!

And when the next bomb goes off you can all band together and repeat your one world  deluded garbage and pat yourselves on the back about how right on smug you are!

You think it's a compliment to be associated with a nasty, bigoted, vacuous, loud-mouthed airhead...?

Maybe you should just lie down in a darkened room or maybe take up a relaxing pastime like fishing.

Oh, errr, wait a minute...

When the next bomb goes off, God forbid (sorry), then I for one will be horrified and appalled. However I'm not so stupid as to think that detaining and deporting British Citizens (to somewhere, errr anywhere?) on what would essentially be a pretext would somehow improve the situation.

The tories have been cutting police funding for years. I would like to hear them justify their policy......

12 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Corbyn wants to go after billionaire Non-Dom tax avoiders.

Strange how all the toilet rag "news" papers are out for his blood.

Anyone would think that it is connected.

take your bullshit to the GE thread, kk supporter....

Archived