Explosion at Manchester Arena

Max Power

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, homarus said:

Richard likes this !  Well he would wouldn't; he , a pair of gutless leftist retards together. Wake up you  leftist pricks Blair was the guy that enabled  this shitstorm and he wasn,t, a con.

Well I agree that blair has a lot to answer for, frankly I thought he was an appalling individual.

Just saying:flowers:

fu*king hell...

Security minister Ben Wallace told the BBC there were between 400 and 500 active investigations into people plotting or engaged with plots to attack the UK, covering 3,000 individuals.

There were also between 12,000 and 18,000 people in the same category as Abedi - those who had come to the attention of the security services.

Look, I know everyone is going to blame all the Orcs for the this latest attack on Gondor, but the truth is it is only a small minority of radicalised orcs, Uruk-Hai, who are behind these attacks.

Most Orcs live a peaceful life, I have an Orc friend who would never condone this type of action. He came to Gondor as a refugee/asylum seeker when Sauron himself became life-emperor.

I don't think Rohan sending troops into Gondor will solve anything at all, nor do I think eagle strikes against their homelands will do anything except kill innocent Orc women and children.

32 minutes ago, Tarne said:

Look, I know everyone is going to blame all the Orcs for the this latest attack on Gondor, but the truth is it is only a small minority of radicalised orcs, Uruk-Hai, who are behind these attacks.

Most Orcs live a peaceful life, I have an Orc friend who would never condone this type of action. He came to Gondor as a refugee/asylum seeker when Sauron himself became life-emperor.

I don't think Rohan sending troops into Gondor will solve anything at all, nor do I think eagle strikes against their homelands will do anything except kill innocent Orc women and children.

Have you been drinking?

As an aside, the components that make up the design on the muslima's niqab seem a tad anomalous with the message. Is that a grenade? Are those guns? A lock-knife? 

Hm-mmm

Peace and love... 

Channel-4-Love.png

1 hour ago, quilp said:

As an aside, the components that make up the design on the muslima's niqab seem a tad anomalous with the message. Is that a grenade? Are those guns? A lock-knife? 

Hm-mmm

Peace and love... 

Channel-4-Love.png

Jennifer Hudson conveyed a very powerful message through a piece of clothing.

The 31-year-old songtress posted a photo of herself on Instagram wearing a black T-shirt that spelled out the word "love" in guns and various other weapons Tuesday.

"It's time to turn all of that into this !!!! LOVE," she wrote as a subtle reference to the controversial Trayvon Martin case verdict.

A case like this clearly hit home for the Oscar winner as her mother, brother, and 7-year-old nephew were shot to death in October 2008 in Chicago.

Hudson, who is posing with with a very serious face in the photo, is showing she wants to turn the violence and hate into love.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/jennifer-hudson-sends-powerful-message-gun-themed-shirt-article-1.1402324

10 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

It's generally the ones calling for the more extreme responses on here that are completely blind to the fact that there will be the same element amongst muslims that also call for the same responses when it's their colour of children that die

I thought they were British?

Archived