Explosion at Manchester Arena

Max Power

Actually there's (what REALLY seems to be fake) stories going around on Twitter of girls being molested by muslim cabbies when getting a free lift home. It can't be true though. 

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tarne said:

Actually there's (what REALLY seems to be fake) stories going around on Twitter of girls being molested by muslim cabbies when getting a free lift home. It can't be true though. 

Fake of course being not true. So as I stated earlier - disgraceful

1 hour ago, Mr. Sausages said:

They're not tolerated.  They get arrested, shot etc if caught in the act. 

It provokes extreme emotional reactions (I guess that's why they do it), but there's no simple solution like understandably angry people seem to want to believe. 

Totally agree and it's a time for a bit perspective after this awful time. The people who do this are just fucked up in the head. It doesn't really matter why or how they're fucked up in the head. How any human being can stand in a foyer and do that to kids is utterly beyond comprehension.

It's not incomprehensible to ordinary Israelis who endure this day in and day out for decades with biased media coverage not covering it here and only reporting on them defending themselves as if that's a crime. Typical BBC news story after an islamic terrorist murders 20 Israelis goes like this: Israelis attack Palestinians (and and we forgot to mention they died during a counter response to a terrorist attack against our innocent citizens). I hope people learn from this.

4 minutes ago, woody2 said:

it looks like they are known....

Will probably be some Ali G jihadi from Burnley who they let back into the North West after a stint beheading people in Iraq or Syria. 

48 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

What part of it is true? Here we have a comment that Muslim taxi drivers doing their best in a shitty situation and you get this type of comment. Disgraceful

It's true that Muslims are grooming young girls and raping thousands of them all over the UK. Taxis, takeaways, all involved.

Back in 2001 some may recall there was a bad outbreak of foot and mouth disease which led to 10;000,000 sheep and  cattle being destroyed despite there only being 900 recorded infected beasts.

Not advocating killing anybody ,but I think the time of reckoning is getting closer  and this  disease needs to be not just contained but totally eradicated..

7 minutes ago, llap said:

It's not incomprehensible to ordinary Israelis who endure this day in and day out for decades with biased media coverage not covering it here and only reporting on them defending themselves as if that's a crime. Typical BBC news story after an islamic terrorist murders 20 Israelis goes like this: Israelis attack Palestinians (and and we forgot to mention they died during a counter response to a terrorist attack against our innocent citizens). I hope people learn from this.

Why not start another thread  you, Imo have contributed nothing to this tragic event other than fuelling hate.

Hope this helps

Edit to add :- 'hate assisted by woodie"

Just now, paswt said:

Why not start another thread  you, Imo have contributed nothing to this tragic event other than fuelling hate.

Hope this helps

I have contributed understanding and I also early on made it clear the Muslim responsible is a HERETIC and not representative of real Islam. So save your fake moral indignation. 

1 hour ago, HeliX said:

Poor taste, even for you.

5 minutes ago, llap said:

It's true that Muslims are grooming young girls and raping thousands of them all over the UK. Taxis, takeaways, all involved.

can't remember which muslim teen abuse case it was, but one of the taxi drivers involved worked for the council running them about....

Archived