Explosion at Manchester Arena

Max Power

2 minutes ago, llap said:

I have contributed understanding and I also early on made it clear the Muslim responsible is a HERETIC and not representative of real Islam. So save your fake moral indignation. 

You also stated that muslim taxi drivers were abducting white teenage girls . 

Have a word with yourself .

Kids have died , some are possibly still missing , parents and friends are desperate .

Try to think of them at this time and not your own agenda

You have NOT contributed "understanding"

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RIchard Britten said:

Unless you know something the authorities aren't telling the rest of the world, you are guessing.

the name is already out but police have asked for it not to be named...

some of the footage (since removed) is horrific, how you can support these people is beyond me....  

5 minutes ago, woody2 said:

can't remember which muslim teen abuse case it was, but one of the taxi drivers involved worked for the council running them about....

And how many white British people are convicted of rape or pedophilia?

1 hour ago, woody2 said:

i know the area well, worked there many times, it has a large muslim community just around the corner as you head out of town.

it worth mentioning that the mainly muslim taxi driver were giving free lifts last night....

...... or it could explain why so many white female teens are still missing.....

I too knew the area and worked there...In fact I was one of the large team of  60 cleaners working in the arena itself which I think then was called the O2 Arena although not sure.

It was one of the hardest jobs I have ever had casual labour working from 7pm to 7am...One  night I and some others cleaned 600 lavatory pedestals (We counted them!)...And before that we each took a section of the seating tiers several rows each and filled huge numbers of bin liners with rubbish and then mopped the area....It is surprisingly high in there..  It was odd watching it on TV last night...

Why bomb it I fail to see. Manchester is and always has been liberal it was the home progressive liberal politics and economics from the nineteenth century onwards and you can find just about every race and religion there getting on with it in complete freedom...Apart from the Nuttas of course!

28 minutes ago, homarus said:

Back in 2001 some may recall there was a bad outbreak of foot and mouth disease which led to 10;000,000 sheep and  cattle being destroyed despite there only being 900 recorded infected beasts.

Not advocating killing anybody ,but I think the time of reckoning is getting closer  and this  disease needs to be not just contained but totally eradicated..

You are Katie Hopkins and I claim my £10.00!

26 minutes ago, llap said:

I have contributed understanding and I also early on made it clear the Muslim responsible is a HERETIC and not representative of real Islam. So save your fake moral indignation. 

Do you actually believe the tripe you post or do you just like winding people up?

My guess is both....

Archived