Fruit And Veg

alriteyessir

If any of you ever get across to the UK you should try Booths (I work there), we do loads of organic stuff and we get as much of our produce locally including meats, that is what Booths pride themselves on, it is a bit posher then your local supermarket, but us staff are lovely and friendly and here to help!!! For the peeps who live in the NW UK, Booths will order stuff on request. Hey we even sell Manx Cheese and also Manx Kippers!

if you've got a car you could go out down south and buy it straight from the ground. Theres an organic farmer called Mr Moore, can't remember the name of the farm but on the way to port st mary just before you reach the straight road coming up to the Shore hotel, you'll see it on the left hand side of the road with a tiny green and white sign next to the farm gate.

Just before the shore hotel, on the way to port st mary, on the left hand side? That will be the sea surley?

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND M&S, ALL YOU PAY FOR IS THE BRIGHTLY COLOURED PACKAGE, THE M&S LIFESTYLE, LIKE BUYING YOUR YORKSHIRE PUDDINGS IN A PACK ALREADY MADE, WHATS THAT? GO TO THE GREEN MARKET, MUCH BETTER AND ATLEAST YOU CAN SEE WHERE THE FOOD WAS GROWN

I went to the market on patrick road mentioned earlier in the thread today. Four stalls, one farmer dood selling organic spuds, cabbage, colli and turnip, another selling chutney, one selling pictures and a big stall selling apples. Lots and lots of apples, a good 25 varieties or so. Was good like but a shame the range wasn't a bit bigger, given the trouble you have to go to get there. Apples are very nice though :)

Archived