Muslim terror attack on London Bridge

Tarne

3 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Shush....there is nothing to see here.

The only threat facing mankind now are Muslims!!!!

This is fucking great, like shooting fish in a barrel!!

_90009679_calderdale-groomers.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, homarus said:

This is fucking great, like shooting fish in a barrel!!

_90009679_calderdale-groomers.jpg

Look we could get into a pissing contest about who can find the most pictures of kiddy fiddlers arrested (quich hint: You would lose)...

Little article from 2008 (I bet it has got worse since then...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/britain-ignores-child-sex-tourism-899770.html

"Yet in the past two years alone, more than 25 Britons have been arrested by foreign police for child sex offences, 15 of which were in Thailand"

1 minute ago, RIchard Britten said:

Look we could get into a pissing contest about who can find the most pictures of kiddy fiddlers arrested (quich hint: You would lose)...

Little article from 2008 (I bet it has got worse since then...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/britain-ignores-child-sex-tourism-899770.html

"Yet in the past two years alone, more than 25 Britons have been arrested by foreign police for child sex offences, 15 of which were in Thailand"

Were they working in organized gangs and raping the kids and passing them around their mates  because they were filthy Kaffirs though ?

1 minute ago, homarus said:

Were they working in organized gangs and raping the kids and passing them around their mates  because they were filthy Kaffirs though ? 

Whoa... That must be the first defence of paedophiles ever seen on Manx Forums. 

1 minute ago, homarus said:

No.

They work in organized gangs and rape the kids and pass them around their mates because they have no fear from the law in that country and no fear of prosecution here.

Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, the Phillipines...hundreds of white Brits travel there every year for the sole purpose of abusing children.

1 minute ago, La Colombe said:

It's a terrible problem in Cambodia. But I suppose that's one of the reasons a lot of western men go there. 

Come on Ratty ,you've you've been trying to get a raise using the same material for 4 yrs now , you're stale kid !!!  You were actually quite funny in your last incarnation .

Now you're just repetitive , I suppose it could be the alzhiemer's ?

1 minute ago, RIchard Britten said:

No.

They work in organized gangs and rape the kids and pass them around their mates because they have no fear from the law in that country and no fear of prosecution here.

Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, the Phillipines...hundreds of white Brits travel there every year for the sole purpose of abusing children.

You've been then you obviously know quite a lot  about what goes on?

1 minute ago, woody2 said:

rtard back to using diversion tactics:rolleyes: 

Now ,now Woody  leave him alone , I,m awaiting with baited breath for Dick to educate me!

Archived