Muslim terror attack on London Bridge

Tarne

9 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Shouldn't that read:

"NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP"

or similar?

Bit lte for me mate to be honest ,but I'd like to think that I'd stand up to be counter if and when the time comes>

13 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

What shall we do to avenge her?

Drop even more bombs?  Demonise even more innocent people?

When you are you joining up to do your part?

IMG_0046.PNG

No dickhead , we can't do anything .but the Authorities can but choose not to ,for fear of upsetting your beloved Mooslimes .You've probably read the story of how she was gang raped by 4 Asylum seekers  and the authorities through fear of upsetting whoever ,refuse to prosecute .

Anyway maybe you can educate me on Cambodia another time eh ? Clown.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, homarus said:

Bit lte for me mate to be honest ,but I'd like to think that I'd stand up to be counter if and when the time comes>

Sadly for you, they have minimum standards of education for joining the Armed Forces.

Maybe you're more suited for EDL or BF.  More your speed.

1 minute ago, RIchard Britten said:

Seeing as your Google clearly isn't working...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodia

You've not got a jar mate !! I'll leave google to you as you seem  to use it to check out most of your factoids.

1 minute ago, RIchard Britten said:

Sadly for you, they have minimum standards of education for joining the Armed Forces.

Maybe you're more suited for EDL or BF.  More your speed.

Whatever it takes Dick!

Tell you what Dick, I'm really looking forward to you and your leftist retard friends  next defence of these animals .

I reckon we should have a national sweep stake along the lines of the lottery  ,the Gov can keep back enough cash to pay for all the hospital and funeral bills with winner getting the rest ,  what do you say ?

How long before the next one do you reckon ? I'm going to start the ball rolling and stick my neck out(Can I say that?) and  bet a   tenner on 21 days!!!

5 minutes ago, woolley said:

Hmmmmmm. This is about at a par with most of the wisdom you post.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-23346693

Nearly 4 year old report...

But reach a little harder if you like.

"Almost two-fifths (39%) of recruits to the Army have the reading ability of an 11-year-old or lower, MPs have warned.".  There is an important word you are failing to spot there...

Just now, homarus said:

Tell you what Dick, I'm really looking forward to you and your leftist retard friends  next defence of these animals .

I reckon we should have a national sweep stake along the lines of the lottery  ,the Gov can keep back enough cash to pay for all the hospital and funeral bills with winner getting the rest ,  what do you say ?

How long before the next one do you reckon ? I'm going to start the ball rolling and stick my neck out(Can I say that?) and  bet a   tenner on 21 days!!!

Oh look, he is still using Dick like its an insult.  How cute.

I deplore and detest all terrorism.  I also deplore demonising a large number of people for the actions of the few.  Most perpetrators of domestic violence are men, shall we ban men?

Archived