Muslim terror attack on London Bridge

Tarne

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh ,oh are you getting fed up of the insults Dick  and you want to get the topic back on track?

Anyway who's demonizing a large number of people for the actions of a few , there are currently 23,000 people on the watch llist of which 3000 are hardcore!

I guessing you were in the 38% or so  that had the mathematical ability of an 11 yr old? Because I'd say 23000 is quite a large number

7 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

i would agree. they are thick as fuck in general. it wouldn't work otherwise

In my experience the crucial thing is a lack of imagination!

My mate Skip got three straight A's at A-level and promptly joined up as a Tom simply as a lifestyle choice and there were a lot like him.

1 minute ago, homarus said:

Oh ,oh are you getting fed up of the insults Dick  and you want to get the topic back on track?

Anyway who's demonizing a large number of people for the actions of a few , there are currently 23,000 people on the watch llist of which 3000 are hardcore!

I guessing you were in the 38% or so  that had the mathematical ability of an 11 yr old? Because I'd say 23000 is quite a large number

Well I was in the RAF, not the Army so...do with that what you will.

I can't be in the 38%, as I can see that 23,000 out of 2,786,635 is not a very big number at all (not even 1%).

And FYI the 23,000 on the watch list are suspects.  There is a difference.

25 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Sadly for you, they have minimum standards of education for joining the Armed Forces.

Maybe you're more suited for EDL or BF.  More your speed.

17 minutes ago, woolley said:

Hmmmmmm. This is about at a par with most of the wisdom you post.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-23346693

10 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Nearly 4 year old report...

But reach a little harder if you like.

"Almost two-fifths (39%) of recruits to the Army have the reading ability of an 11-year-old or lower, MPs have warned.".  There is an important word you are failing to spot there...

You said JOINING, the report says RECRUITS. What have I failed to spot?

Just now, RIchard Britten said:

Well I was in the RAF, not the Army so...do with that what you will.

I can't be in the 38%, as I can see that 23,000 out of 2,786,635 is not a very big number at all (not even 1%).

And FYI the 23,000 on the watch list are suspects.  There is a difference.

It only took one in Manchester Dick that's not a big number !

One more I'd like to point out Dick , all the way through this thread I've only ever spoken out against extremists  not the  peaceful law abiding muslim majority , but sure is shit they are going to have to pick a side eventually.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Sausages said:

Surely by being peaceful and law abiding they have picked the peaceful law abiding side.

not yet:rolleyes: infact muslims are very quiet on the matter. only seen hindu's out on the streets in manchester condemning this scum.....

2 minutes ago, woolley said:

I think he means that when the shit storm is going on around them, then they will inevitably have to pick a side.

Like all those refugees are doing.  They're picking the non jihadist side.  They're on your team woolley.

Archived