Muslim terror attack on London Bridge

Tarne

9 minutes ago, woolley said:

I think he means that when the shit storm is going on around them, then they will inevitably have to pick a side.

I think they know what was  meant but in  typical leftist  pseudo intellectual fashion where they start to lose the arguement  they revert to twisting and distorting what was said  to keep up that pseudo intellectual facade .

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, homarus said:

I think they know what was  meant but in  typical leftist  pseudo intellectual fashion where they start to lose the arguement  they revert to twisting and distorting what was said  to keep up that pseudo intellectual facade .

lol

9 minutes ago, homarus said:

Look every one.  The parrot has learnt a word from Woolley and is now "parroting" it.

8 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Look every one.  The parrot has learnt a word from Woolley and is now "parroting" it.

Don't be like that Dick .  If the cap fits  and all that !

It's just sums you head up your arse leftists so perfectly ,it's a shame not to use it .

Pseudo intellectual Rick

Was thought  to be a bit of a Dick

He   squawked like parrot

But was found to have the intellect of a carrot

In fact he was extremely thick!

32 minutes ago, homarus said:

Yes it's all a big laugh Mr S.

saffie.jpg

8 minutes ago, homarus said:

Don't be like that Dick .  If the cap fits  and all that !

It's just sums you head up your arse leftists so perfectly ,it's a shame not to use it .

Pseudo intellectual Rick

Was thought  to be a bit of a Dick

He   squawked like parrot

But was found to have the intellect of a carrot

In fact he was extremely thick!

That funny poem has cheered me right up after seeing the picture of the dead kid.  Thanks man.

The basic flaw in all the arguments is that you can be rational with these people.  You can't.  How can you argue logically with someone who thinks killing himself is Allah's will and he will have 40 virgins on the other side?  That fundamental issue exists whether you are a raving racist, a loony leftist, or bleeding heart liberal.   I also used to think that if we had kept out of some countries, the radicalisation would not have been so bad.  I still believe that, historically, but the thing has taken on a life of its own, it has its own impetus, traction and  it is not easily going to be stopped.

No matter what is done, there will still be those who are attracted to radicalisation, who find it gives them validity and are able to rationalise irrational thoughts - it will all make perfect sense.    

Archived