Muslim terror attack on London Bridge

Tarne

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

People with his viewpoint often are so described Mr. S . It is occasionally warranted but very often not.

What's his viewpoint? 

I've read a couple of write ups in the press about his experience, nothing I've seen mentions his viewpoints, or accusations of racism against him. 

3 hours ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Stop calling the nutcase who murdered Jo Cox a terrorist and trying to equate him with Islamic terrorism. It's laughable. Or it would be if it was funny.

The polls are closing because as a tribe society we're turning in upon ourselves from this outer threat of terrorism. I think you could look at it like this:

The deluded and brainwashed are looking for a scapegoat and a sacrifice. Anything but blame the real outsiders in our midst. The Tories are that sacrifice, and Jeremy Corbyn is the healing balm. There are some who'd no doubt burn the witch..... 

May cut police funding.

We have 20,000 less officers thanks to the stupid bitch thinking we didn't need them.

Anyone who thinks she is not culpable in increasing the threat to us all needs to put them on a trowel.

Wankers....

ay cut police funding.

We have 20,000 less officers thanks to the stupid bitch thinking we didn't need them.

Anyone who thinks she is not culpable in increasing the threat to us all needs to put them on a trowel.

Wankers....

Maybe.

However in this digital age there's a lot that can be prevented and intercepted by authorities apart from the police. Have they been similarly trimmed?

Don't be silly Rlcahrd. It's clear that many are groomed online and communicate by the same method. Policemen on the beat are unlikely to be able to either spend the time or have the technology to analyse such communication. That being the case, it is therefore unlikely that reducing police numbers is the full story. 

Archived