Muslim terror attack on London Bridge

Tarne

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ballaughbiker said:

woody. Why not read Sect 7? It's on the internet and in that comfortable departure lounge at Heysham. It would largely answer "how"....

without any passport checks it is worthless, as it has been proven.....

3 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

For the third time, yes. I have never ever, once said it would. Where you got that idea is a mystery.

You first. Are you saying talking to religiously motivated crazed nutters would work? 

Not everyone in the Middle East who is a Muslim is a "religiously motivated crazed nutter".

Ever heard of some thing called "Hearts and Minds"?  Use diplomacy and sanctions to remove their support, infrastructure, funding.

Restrictive their movement by making them the undesirables to the countries surrounding them.

And closer to home, work to removing the situations that lead young men to becoming radicalised (i.e. education, opportunities, etc).

Your go...

1 minute ago, RIchard Britten said:

They are.  Religion is a lot easier to whip people into doing something than politics but they are the same thing.

he also said in the same speech we should do nothing about them.......

Not everyone in the Middle East who is a Muslim is a "religiously motivated crazed nutter".

Of course. However those who are intent of establishing a theocracy in as many countries as possible could reasonably be so described.

And closer to home, work to removing the situations that lead young men to becoming radicalised (i.e. education, opportunities, etc)

It is my belief that there are some who want a cause no matter what opportunity they might or might not have. There is a considerable tranche of our population who suffer sub-optimal opportunity yet they do not resort to terrorism. One might therefore conclude that lack of opportunity is hardly the main reason for that terrorism.

1 hour ago, ballaughbiker said:

So you think we ought to talk nicely to people who think they have their god's validation to kill you unless you accept their religion and way of life ? OK...

My preference is to manouvre them in such a way that they can essentially be massacred from a position of safety.

Which is the only reason why I am in favour of ISIS. Collect all the revolting murdering religious nutjobs together where they make a target-rich environment for drone strikes.

Bring it!

2 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

Of course. However those who are intent of establishing a theocracy in as many countries as possible could reasonably be so described.

It is my belief that there are some who want a cause no matter what opportunity they might or might not have. There is a considerable tranche of our population who suffer sub-optimal opportunity yet they do do resort to terrorism. One might therefore conclude that lack of opportunity is hardly the main reason for that terrorism.

But what is your solution?

5 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

As per usual no link, no context, just gibberish gutter sniping.

his speech on why losers returning from syria or libya shouldn't be refused entry or locked up in parliament :lol: clearly been a loopy leftard you should know.....

But what is your solution?

There is clearly no instant solution. However, I would start by cutting all relations with Saudi, then get out of the middle east and gradually reduce the unearned power and privilege that all religions have in the UK. 

Archived