Muslim terror attack on London Bridge

Tarne

28 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

No different from Britain First...

Well except for the Sharia law, subjugation of women, stoning gays and rape victims and generally taking the UK back to the stone age  then I guess you're right.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, manxb&b said:

Well except for the Sharia law, subjugation of women, stoning gays and rape victims and generally taking the UK back to the stone age  then I guess you're right.

Yet they both spout bollocks, an extremely vocal minority claiming to speak for the majority.

Shunned and mocked for their views by their respective communities.

And I think you'll find the EDL/BF stance on women and gays not much better than them.

False equivalency. Britain First are a tiny fringe group of morons with no power and no foreign links that I know of. Oh and they're not blowing people up, shooting them or running them down with vans. Radical Islamic extremists are supported by a majority of Muslim community, they are killing people, their leaders are generally quite intelligent, they have power over moderates in suppressing them, and they have foreign ties to extremist regimes such as Qatar. Even Saudi Arabia and its Arab allies in the region have broken ties with Qatar over their promotion of terrorism in the region and in the world as a whole. 

8 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Yet they both spout bollocks, an extremely vocal minority claiming to speak for the majority.

Shunned and mocked for their views by their respective communities.

And I think you'll find the EDL/BF stance on women and gays not much better than them.

Really, yet BF has Jayda Fransen as a leader (she's a women btw)

Just now, RIchard Britten said:

I condemn both of them for their hate speech and attempts to divide society for various reasons.

So do I. But one of them is a lot worse than the other in terms of violence against the public, a threat to national security, and in terms of wanting to bring about a change to society that would bring us back, as manxb&b said (I cite him in case you accuse me of being him), to the stone age. Britain First are nothing. Why even mention them, as I do not believe they have any connection to any terrorist attacks in London?

1 minute ago, Fuller K Rapp said:

So do I. But one of them is a lot worse than the other in terms of violence against the public, a threat to national security, and in terms of wanting to bring about a change to society that would bring us back, as manxb&b said (I cite him in case you accuse me of being him), to the stone age. Britain First are nothing. Why even mention them, as I do not believe they have any connection to any terrorist attacks in London?

A street preacher/Golding standing on a street corner spouting bollocks are similar.

Jo Cox's killer had links to BF (despite their best attempts to distance themselves from him).  BF also has links to Irish Terrorism Groups.

Just now, RIchard Britten said:

A street preacher/Golding standing on a street corner spouting bollocks are similar.

Jo Cox's killer had links to BF (despite their best attempts to distance themselves from him).  BF also has links to Irish Terrorism Groups.

But what is your point here? Nobody disagrees with you about BF, so why bring them up?

5 minutes ago, Fuller K Rapp said:

But what is your point here? Nobody disagrees with you about BF, so why bring them up?

Someone posted a video of some nobody spouting rubbish about how things should be (according to him).

I equated him to BF because they are the "white non-muslim" analogue.

1 minute ago, RIchard Britten said:

Someone posted a video of some nobody spouting rubbish about how things should be (according to him).

I equated him to BF because they are the "white non-muslim" analogue.

Why do we need a "white non-muslim analogue"? By the way, you do realise Islam is a religion and Islamism is a political ideology? It is not a race. There are white people who are Muslim, both peaceful and terroristic, moderate and extremist. You need to let go of this narrative of Muslims being a racial group.

Archived