Muslim terror attack on London Bridge

Tarne

Just now, mojomonkey said:

Who is springing to anyone's defence. The people carrying out the abuse in Rochdale were and are twats. I merely pointed out that it wasn't the EDL that exposed it.

It was Tommy Robinson of RebelMedia who brought it to public attention. Is he the EDL leader? I think he is a member at least.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mojomonkey said:

Who is springing to anyone's defence. The people carrying out the abuse in Rochdale were and are twats. I merely pointed out that it wasn't the EDL that exposed it.

it was the (muslim?) guy at the head of the cps said he had brought it to the attention of the media, which made him look at the cases.....

You are incapable of addressing the issue of Islamic terrorism without jumping and attacking anyone who does address it. So what is your solution, Richard? How do we solve this? If you think it's all down to western foreign policy and we'll all live in peace and harmony if only we'd get out of the middle east (something I'd support, BTW) then you're living in lala land. These people hate us and want to make the world all one giant caliphate under sharia law. It's been going on for 1,400 years. It didn't begin after 9/11 or even during the first Gulf War, or even in 1948 with the RE-establishment of Israel. These people have been attacking and invading Europe for 1,400 years. Not just Europe, but Africa, Central Asia, the Indian sub-continent and the Far East. Time to wake up.

Potential solution has been discussed earlier with BB.

Unlike you, I can differentiate between extremists using terrorism to project political ideology under the disguise of religion and people just wanting to go about their live in peace.

You and your ilk are the perfect "foot soldier" for spreading fear and hate.

7 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Potential solution has been discussed earlier with BB.

Unlike you, I can differentiate between extremists using terrorism to project political ideology under the disguise of religion and people just wanting to go about their live in peace.

You and your ilk are the perfect "foot soldier" for spreading fear and hate.

I'm not spreading fear or hate of anyone. I've been very clear in distinguishing between "Islam" and "Islamic extremism" or "radical Islam". However, it also has to be said that there is an internal problem within Islam in that most of even the moderates do actually have extremist views, such as that we should have sharia law here.

1 minute ago, Fuller K Rapp said:

...an internal problem within Islam in that most of even the moderates do actually have extremist views, such as that we should have sharia law here.

So you have a problem with religious courts operating in the UK?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/uk-jewish-orthodox-councils-institutionalising-marital-captivity-and-upholding-discriminatory-a6803256.html

And where pray tell did you find out that even "moderate" Muslims want Sharia Law?

(I await the Manx Hasbara to appear because the word Jewish was used)

19 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/uk-jewish-orthodox-councils-institutionalising-marital-captivity-and-upholding-discriminatory-a6803256.html

And where pray tell did you find out that even "moderate" Muslims want Sharia Law?

And Shlomo is back to the false equivalency game...

How many Jews have committed terrorist acts on the streets of Britain in the past few months or past few centuries for that matter? Sigh

19 minutes ago, llap said:

And Shlomo is back to the false equivalency game...

How many Jews have committed terrorist acts on the streets of Britain in the past few months or past few centuries for that matter? Sigh

Didn't have to wait long...

45 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

A lot of mainstream Muslims despise the excesses of the Western liberal model or as they see it, moral degeneracy. In some respects I can see their point! They would like to live under "traditional" values and would welcome Sharia. Many more would simply acquiesce, not too reluctantly, as populations do under rulers all over the world.

The difference between right wing "Britain First" extemists and ISIS is that the former are, as they see it, defending their own indigenous country and way of life for centuries established, whereas the latter are usurpers who despise the status quo and seek to destroy it by any means. The inability to distinguish is due to the liberal brainwashing to which several generations have been subjected.

Archived