Muslim terror attack on London Bridge

Tarne

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who? PK? More scrambled if you ask me. He just seems to look around for the most childish, ludicrous insults that he thinks are going to wind you up. Pity. When he isn't in that mood he is a good poster. I think Brexit sent him over the edge. That's when we started getting the strange stuff.

4 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

That's a weird one.  Counter terrorism are not interested according to the article.

I would also be interested to know if the clothing was a burqa/niqab or just "normal" black clothes.  Hard to tell what to make of it without further information. 

i agree, need more details....

16 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

You can almost hear the jack boots in the background marching in lock step...

Dick,

The Nazi's victimized  and attempted to exterminate a whole race of people who had not committed any crime,it was purely political scapegoating ,even you must know this?

Nobody's advocating  Interring,   or moving 5 million Muslims  out from the UK , only the 23,000 on the terrorist watch list !

There is no comparison whatsoever.

13 minutes ago, woody2 said:

good too see muslim leaders refusing to do the funerals of this scum, its a start.....

That is a positive, I also know that students at a Muslim school in Preston have been delivering meals to local residents as a "token of love for our neighbours".  

It just goes to show that not all Muslims are terrorists and that they do not all support or accept radical Islam.  Which is the point that a few of us have been trying to make here.

7 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

That is a positive, I also know that students at a Muslim school in Preston have been delivering meals to local residents as a "token of love for our neighbours".  

It just goes to show that not all Muslims are terrorists and that they do not all support or accept radical Islam.  Which is the point that a few of us have been trying to make here.

its only the muslims that can sort this out as i have said all the way along....

having another prevent strategy is a waste of time and money....

i have a feeling that this is just a token and they will return to hating us very soon..... 

It's not only the Muslims that can solve it.  They must certainly contribute a lot to addressing the problem but we also need to tackle our own extremes and stop isolating whole communities out of fear that they are terrorists.  

We need Police Officers patrolling local communities, developing the connection with the residents, building up trust and confidence and being a conduit through which community members can report any suspicions.  That local knowledge is often key in addressing crimes of all sorts not just terrorism.

We need to get away from seeing a persons religion based on the colour of their skin and the clothes they wear.  We need to understand that there is a wide band of beliefs within Islam in the same way that there is within Christianity.  Bible belt America and the Westboro Baptist Church are a good example of the extremes that we have in the West.  

I do agree with Theresa May that we need to have difficult conversations.  We do need to challenge behaviour and actions that we do not want in our society but we must also maintain the rights of the people in doing so.  People should be free to practice whatever religion they choose so long as it does not negatively effect anyone.  When someone crosses the line we must address it but in a constructive and not destructive way. 

12 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

We need Police Officers patrolling local communities, developing the connection with the residents, building up trust and confidence and being a conduit through which community members can report any suspicions.  That local knowledge is often key in addressing crimes of all sorts not just terrorism.

it doesn't work, just like prevent it is undermined by the left and muslims.....

3 minutes ago, woody2 said:

it doesn't work, just like prevent it is undermined by the left and muslims.....

Hence the presence of my very first statement that you failed to quote;

"It's not only the Muslims that can solve it.  They must certainly contribute a lot to addressing the problem but we also need to tackle our own extremes and stop isolating whole communities out of fear that they are terrorists."

11 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

Hence the presence of my very first statement that you failed to quote;

"It's not only the Muslims that can solve it.  They must certainly contribute a lot to addressing the problem but we also need to tackle our own extremes and stop isolating whole communities out of fear that they are terrorists."

it can only come from muslims anything else is a waste of time......

Archived