Muslim terror attack on London Bridge

Tarne

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, woody2 said:

so you stop glasto just so someone can go pray, right......

So at an event like Glastonbury you are so reliant on one person that if they needed to go and pray for 20 minutes or so the whole event would stop?  What do you do with your existing staff when they want lunch or need to got to the toilet? 

Or do you just run your business so close to the bone that you exploit people?  

47 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

So at an event like Glastonbury you are so reliant on one person that if they needed to go and pray for 20 minutes or so the whole event would stop?  What do you do with your existing staff when they want lunch or need to got to the toilet? 

Or do you just run your business so close to the bone that you exploit people?  

no, it depends on the job but if you are a show tech you get no breaks when the show is on, unless you are not needed you may get a few minutes

its the same with any live event....

2 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Woody2, what about your question about an applicant's sexuality. Why would you want or need to know that?

they are not my questions, it was on the bbc, i think it came from reed?

straight people don't tend to tell you, the other's do in my experience......

6 minutes ago, woody2 said:

they are not my questions, it was on the bbc, i think it came from reed?

straight people don't tend to tell you, the other's do in my experience......

Ok, you didn't make that clear in your post. You did however say that they seemed fair questions to you. So why would you want to know an applicant's sexuality? I couldn't care less about someone's sexuality, that's their own business and I can't see how it would affect them doing their job. Or is it so you can find potential new partners?

4 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Ok, you didn't make that clear in your post. You did however say that they seemed fair questions to you. So why would you want to know an applicant's sexuality? I couldn't care less about someone's sexuality, that's their own business and I can't see how it would affect them doing their job. Or is it so you can find potential new partners?

i don't see what's overly wrong with the questions, i can think of worse things to ask....

:rolleyes:and no i have a wife......

3 minutes ago, woody2 said:

i don't see what's overly wrong with the questions, i can think of worse things to ask....

:rolleyes:and no i have a wife......

I know you don't like answering questions but here's a chance to alter that. I can kind of see why someone would want to ask most of those questions (the legality of doing so is a different matter), but still don't get what you would want to know someone's sexuality. How would knowing that help you decide on an applicant?

3 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

I know you don't like answering questions but here's a chance to alter that. I can kind of see why someone would want to ask most of those questions (the legality of doing so is a different matter), but still don't get what you would want to know someone's sexuality. How would knowing that help you decide on an applicant?

In the dark and distant past, that question was thrown in to see if there was a likelihood of getting unwanted leverage against the applicant. Mainly in sensitive or government jobs. Shame it's still seems to be included

Just now, Neil Down said:

In the dark and distant past, that question was thrown in to see if there was a likelihood of getting unwanted leverage against the applicant. Mainly in sensitive or government jobs. Shame it's still seems to be included

Exactly, it can only be a question a cunt would ask.

14 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

ffs thicko, i have already said they are not my questions, i don't see the problem with asking any question in a interview that matches the job on offer.....

9 minutes ago, woody2 said:

ffs thicko, i have already said they are not my questions, i don't see the problem with asking any question in a interview that matches the job on offer.....

Please quit the usual evasion tactics and answer the question. Why would you want to know an applicant's sexuality? What job would that be relevant to?

1 hour ago, mojomonkey said:

Please quit the usual evasion tactics and answer the question. Why would you want to know an applicant's sexuality? What job would that be relevant to?

it doesn't apply to my industry, how am i to know if it applies to others:rolleyes:

Archived