Muslim terror attack on London Bridge

Tarne

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Albert Tatlock said:

The UK (and IOM) has no shortage of nutters spouting that ever-decreasing-circles crap.

Well clearly you're an expert. 

I wouldn't say that myself. I think most people are tolerant. Except the intolerant ones who cause all the trouble. 

6 minutes ago, MediaStar said:

Well clearly you're an expert. 

I wouldn't say that myself. I think most people are tolerant. Except the intolerant ones who cause all the trouble. 

Well yes, 'Most People' are indeed tolerant. But even if only 0.00001% of people in the UK are racist Brexit nutters...that's still 1,000 of them.

I've met people like this over the years. Anger, booze, vans and a copy of the Daily Mail is all some of them might need.

Worrying times...with much more of this USA/UK generated shit to come.

Cold war is over...governments have invented a new enemy since 1989. Blinked, or be under 40,...and you might have just missed that.

A Facebook "statement" from the son of the van rental company owner:

"It's my dads company I don't get involved its a shame that they don't hire out a steam roller or tanks could have done a tidy job then"

Here is the thing about opinions, everyone is allowed one...but sometimes you need to shut that shit in your head and not poison the world with it.

9 hours ago, bloodycomeover said:

Also interested in the people on Facebook who seem to be inciting further attacks and even financially supporting them

fpYdDQ3.png

wYSAjfb.png

I bet they wouldn't be so "happy" when they are slapped with an "inciting hatred" notice, or their employers notified of their hate speech.

9 hours ago, MediaStar said:

I think they are. This whole desparately trying to portray this man as a terrorist when really he seems to be a drunk on the verge of a nervous breakdown is interesting. He has no apparent terrorist affiliations, or leanings in anyway. It would appear that he got pissed in a pub in Cardiff. Got thrown out and then got in a van and mowed down some people in London a few hours later. It's not the same as a deliberate coordinated terrorists attack like the others is it? Yet the news is treating it as being on par with the last London attack as they know they have to otherwise it might get a bit tricky. The last thing anyone wants is this man ending up being some sort of white van man hero.

So he got drunk...in Cardiff...and drove to London...where he decided to intentionally attempt to kill innocent people because of an ideological motive?

He is the very definition of a terrorist.  Just because he didn't leave a ranty, barely coherent video with him in front of a Welsh Nationalist Party flag, doesn't make his actions any less than that of a terrorist.

Almost a week of daily muslim terrorist attacks across Europe with Brussels airport targetted again and a car ramming the police in France. Oh, I hate to say I told you so... 

2 hours ago, Tarne said:

Almost a week of daily muslim terrorist attacks across Europe with Brussels airport targetted again and a car ramming the police in France. Oh, I hate to say I told you so... 

I doubt you hate to tell anyone so given the frequency with which you have been telling everyone so on here for years. 

Thousands of Islamic terrorist attacks which leftists on here apologise for and one or two isolated cases of a nutjob doing something. Why aren't these leftists apologising for these nutjobs too? I'm sure it'll be everyone else's fault. It always is.

On 21/06/2017 at 8:28 AM, RIchard Britten said:

So he got drunk...in Cardiff...and drove to London...where he decided to intentionally attempt to kill innocent people because of an ideological motive?

He is the very definition of a terrorist.  Just because he didn't leave a ranty, barely coherent video with him in front of a Welsh Nationalist Party flag, doesn't make his actions any less than that of a terrorist.

says who?

16 hours ago, Tarne said:

And every day we see increase frequency and level of right wing extremist terrorism.  But you never seem to worry about that...

Archived