Muslim terror attack on London Bridge

Tarne

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Tarne said:

http://news.sky.com/story/is-recruiter-sally-jones-wants-to-return-to-britain-from-raqqa-10935755

I had to laugh at this. What a fricken thicko. She must obviously love a bit of the ol' dirty arab sausage. Seems it's getting too much for her now. 

Dirty Arab sausage? Well that's not racially provocative in any way! Maybe she isn't well, maybe she has psychological issues she needs assistance with, perhaps she's genuinely misguided? But I doubt really that the entire root of her complete disaffection with the West is just a love of "dirty Arab sausage" as you put it. Perhaps your posts might be taken more seriously without some of the rampant Islamophobia running through them? 

1 hour ago, hboy said:

Dirty Arab sausage? Well that's not racially provocative in any way! Maybe she isn't well, maybe she has psychological issues she needs assistance with, perhaps she's genuinely misguided? But I doubt really that the entire root of her complete disaffection with the West is just a love of "dirty Arab sausage" as you put it. Perhaps your posts might be taken more seriously without some of the rampant Islamophobia running through them? 

Unlike the work carried out by that traitor. You reap what you sow and all that in my book. Let her stay there.

10 hours ago, Parrot said:

Unlike the work carried out by that traitor. You reap what you sow and all that in my book. Let her stay there.

So what about those in the UK Government that trained, armed and supplied the so called "moderates" in Syria who then went off to join IS?

What about the UK Government which is showing the Saudi's in money and weapons which finds its way into the hands of IS?

One stupid woman's actions pale in comparison to that which several world governments are doing.

I see right wing terrorism is on the rise again.  Acid being thrown in "brown skin so must be a terrorist" peoples faces.

Right wing terrorists being arrested for threatening to blow up mosques and threatening to attack people.

Yet for some reason they aren't being called terrorists.  Lone wolves, etc.  The longer "we" ignore it and fail to recognise it for what it is, the worse it will be in the long run.

4 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40467137

I know nothing I post will satisfy whatever sick and twisted version of reality you subscribe to, so I wont bother trying to educate you any further.

so that's a no then:rolleyes:

as for sick, twisted delusion see.....

I see right wing terrorism is on the rise again.  Acid being thrown in "brown skin so must be a terrorist" peoples faces.

Right wing terrorists being arrested for threatening to blow up mosques and threatening to attack people.

Yet for some reason they aren't being called terrorists.  Lone wolves, etc.  The longer "we" ignore it and fail to recognise it for what it is, the worse it will be in the long run.

Archived