Muslim terror attack on London Bridge

Tarne

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I have noted is the $3000 bounty posted on her head.

The Left - "Hey fellow Americans, we have a gun problem.  Maybe we should do something about it?"

The Right "OMG!!!  SNOWFLAKES!!!  Comin to tak ar gunz!!!  FEMA DEATHCAMPS!!!  OBOMBA!!!!  Second Amendment to the death!!!"

American - "Hey I am going to exercise my First Amendment right to pee on a plastic flag from Asia"

The Right - "Kill her!!!  Deport her!!!  She is a traitor!!!!"

16 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

You mean the woman who exercised her First Amendment right by peeing on a plastic flag made in Taiwan?

And the "Right" call others snowflakes...

her last name is appropriate.....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/east-london-acid-attack-latest-updates-john-tomlin-court-suspect-smiles-blow-kisses-a7835776.html

"A man accused of throwing acid at an aspiring model and her cousin smiled and blew kisses at his supporters while in court.

John Tomlin, 25, appeared at Thames Magistrates' Court on Tuesday charged with two counts of grievous bodily harm with intent after he handed himself in to police on Sunday."

What a charmer...

20 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

At the moment.  But he meets the dictionary definition.

"a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

so your posts are irrelevant, he has been charged yet its nothing to do with terrorism..... 

Resham Khan, the female victim in the attack, was an aspiring model so there is no way she would have any links to hard line Islamists. The piece of shit who attacked her looks like some sort of mental delinquent who is more used to tripping on acid than throwing it, maybe he's just manically jelous of attractive people and looking at his mugshot I can see why.  My take is he (for whatever agenda) created terror, therefore he is a terrorist in the actual meaning of the word. I really hope the little shitbag gets what he deserves, what a despicable thing to do to innocent people.

Archived