Muslim terror attack on London Bridge

Tarne

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, woody2 said:

still down to the law to decide if its terrorism or in this case not.....

Actually the law will decide if he has committed an offense under the law of the land of terrorism.

This does not preclude him from being described as a terrorist under the dictionary definition.

4 minutes ago, woody2 said:

the clear fact is no terrorism has been committed in the uk in the last 12 months except by muslims....

:lol:, your "facts" are at best an an interesting hypothesis  .

Hope this helps:flowers:

10 minutes ago, paswt said:

:lol:, your "facts" are at best an an interesting hypothesis  .

then disprove what i have stated, the guy hasn't been charged with terrorism unless you have facts that prove otherwise I'll take it I'm right as usual;)

1 hour ago, woody2 said:

then disprove what i have stated, the guy hasn't been charged with terrorism unless you have facts that prove otherwise I'll take it I'm right as usual;)

You may claim to be "right" er "as usual":lol: but sadly I and perhaps more on this site think you are deluding yourself .

FWIW   I don't believe many of your posts as you purport to be the expert on all subjects which is comical , particularly when you attempt to denigrate anyone with a contrary opinion .

5 hours ago, paswt said:

You may claim to be "right" er "as usual":lol: but sadly I and perhaps more on this site think you are deluding yourself .

FWIW   I don't believe many of your posts as you purport to be the expert on all subjects which is comical , particularly when you attempt to denigrate anyone with a contrary opinion .

Archived