Muslim terror attack on London Bridge

Tarne

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Mr. Sausages said:

Even Katie Hopkins has deleted all her hysterical tweets from yesterday saying London was too dangerous to live in.  

Thankfully the more astute users of twitter who are used to the "hate preachers" like Hatie Kokpins, Tommy Robbinson (who was on the scene shouting about Jihad) and their likes, have started saving their hate "tweets" so that when they are proven to be knee jerking reactionists and they retract (i.e. delete) their statements, they can be shown for the fuck knuckle bumble twats they really are.

It is interested how well programmed some people have become that a "simple" traffic accident has a (sadly) large number of people puckering their arseholes and screaming about terrorism.  But then it is working as intended I suppose.

16 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Thankfully the more astute users of twitter who are used to the "hate preachers" like Hatie Kokpins, Tommy Robbinson (who was on the scene shouting about Jihad) and their likes, have started saving their hate "tweets" so that when they are proven to be knee jerking reactionists and they retract (i.e. delete) their statements, they can be shown for the fuck knuckle bumble twats they really are.

It is interested how well programmed some people have become that a "simple" traffic accident has a (sadly) large number of people puckering their arseholes and screaming about terrorism.  But then it is working as intended I suppose.

You can't go much wrong Richard if you blame either Muslims or cyclists. The planet will implode if anything is caused by a cycling muslim

• 2 years later...

While he was being disarmed and wrestled to the ground he was seen to be wearing an explosive vest.

They immediately got clear and the officers responded to the threat with two aimed rounds through the centre of the target.

The explosive vest was found to be a hoax.

Hasn't been one for a while now.

Wrong, Britten, no, "goulish delight," just quiet satisfaction that the fucker was taken down, firstly by a brave Joe Public ("breath-taking heroism" according to Khan) and rightly whacked using the usually effective action of the 'Double-tap', stopping most perpetrators in their tracks. Which, had he been wearing a real IED vest, was essential. Female witness recalled seeing him messing with his clothing seconds before he was despatched.

Archived