Muslim terror attack on London Bridge

Tarne

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, quilp said:

"...fucker was taken down.... and rightly whacked using the usually effective action of the 'Double-tap', stopping most perpetrators in their tracks"

Well, no OTT rhetoric there then...

4 hours ago, quilp said:

Pounced on by passers-by and summary execution by the firearms team.

Warning: full video including execution. Double-tap. 

Words are important. This man wasn’t executed. He was a clear and present danger who had committed violence and was actively attempting to commit more. 
It is only due to the bravery of ordinary civilians and the intervention of the police he didn’t achieve what he wished to do. 
If he had been passive it is possible he would be alive now, but if you violently take a knife to do harm to others you risk the police taking extreme actions to protect the public. That is settled law and not an execution. 

24 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Words are important. This man wasn’t executed. He was a clear and present danger who had committed violence and was actively attempting to commit more. 
It is only due to the bravery of ordinary civilians and the intervention of the police he didn’t achieve what he wished to do. 
If he had been passive it is possible he would be alive now, but if you violently take a knife to do harm to others you risk the police taking extreme actions to protect the public. That is settled law and not an execution. 

Yes China, I know all that and perhaps a poor choice of word to the pedant. Call it what you like eh? It was the correct decision to kill that terrorist however you or I wish to describe it. 

1 hour ago, the stinking enigma said:

Another fake explosive vest. Hardly infers a concerted and organised terrorist effort. 

You don’t think a fake explosive vest is inspired or aping something?  Really?

He wore it for a reason and I think you know what that reason is. 

Archived