Muslim terror attack on London Bridge

Tarne

1 minute ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:

As an Engineer, presumably Chartered, do you not have a professional obligation to back up your claims?

Oh dear goodness.  You do understand this is an internet forum don't you. But carry on midshipman.

22 minutes ago, Chinahand said:
  10 hours ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:

I agree, but let's see what others have to say............

Others = plural.

Plus you want an answer ... 95.

Are you going to keep on dick waving as everyone ignores you until you get to 0?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Oh dear goodness.  You do understand this is an internet forum don't you. But carry on midshipman.

Others = plural.

Plus you want an answer ... 95.

Are you going to keep on dick waving as everyone ignores you until you get to 0?

My goodness, I had taken you (on a casual observance to be fair) as being a professional person capable of fair assessment and logical thought.

Oh well.

You have used many personal insults against me tonight. Had you been worth the argument I may well have responded. I'm not going to bother.

FEANI? I'm guessing not.

It is amazing when the equivalent of all your pub chats are saved for posterity on the internet.

I was searching for the various hints of P.K.'s past to provide some context for Manximus Aururaneus's goading of him and found this:

https://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1808-the-right-to-defend-your-home/&do=findComment&comment=19483

I suspect he still has a similar opinion today.  15 years ago ... and 9 months before I joined. A long long time ago ...

11 hours ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:

Says the man who likes to dress up as a Starship Trooper - real cred.

I dress as a Stormtrooper for charity.

Your bullshit "arguing" the pink scenario is wannabe hero fantasy bullshit.

Best leave it be because from what I can see you're just digging a little deeper with each post.

Archived