Muslim terror attack on London Bridge

Tarne

8 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

I didn’t see any combat and didn’t go anywhere more dangerous than a boxing ring. I’m not getting into any dick measuring contest with you Birdseye, any man who considers a gimpy is a peashooter is more than a match for me. I was just pointing out that your SA80 story was a sack of horseshit. 

Not looking for an argument with you either Freggy - just getting a bit peed off with those on here who want to shoot down every word I say, just because.

No sack of horseshit - I started out with the 303 1969 - we then changed over to the SA 80 - when exactly the changeover was is not something that really registered with me as it was, to me, of little importance (both back then and now). Flysheet on a map. It may well have been of great importance to those who had to clean it every day and hope that it actually fired rather than jammed - I didn't.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:

Not looking for an argument with you either Freggy - just getting a bit peed off with those on here who want to shoot down every word I say, just because.

Not "just because".

People are shooting down your every word because you are a Walter Mitty action hero wannabe with access to google, who creates bullshit fantasy scenarios with the aim of creating moral strawmen.

This off topic talk of guns,is a great cure for insomnia.I heard a story ,that ex pupils of a suicide bomber training school were to visit next years TT,on a bucket list stag do thing,but due to lack of numbers had to cancel their homestay....Protesting outside primary schools on "moral grounds" (now illegal since 26 Nov )in a mostly christian country.makes this religion different,

39 minutes ago, Ďouglas Peel said:

This off topic talk of guns,is a great cure for insomnia.I heard a story ,that ex pupils of a suicide bomber training school were to visit next years TT,on a bucket list stag do thing,but due to lack of numbers had to cancel their homestay....Protesting outside primary schools on "moral grounds" (now illegal since 26 Nov )in a mostly christian country.makes this religion different,

Are you smoking something illegal?

13 minutes ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:

Not worth it.

@Manximus Aururaneus

Do you have to be quite so belligerent about it? So some folks served in the forces. So what? It doesn't make us Superman or some kind of superior being or whatever. It certainly doesn't give me the right to look down on others. I signed up at a time when it was thought that you did so because you couldn't get a job anywhere else! 

Take a chill pill....

31 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Then that can only mean that you support the actions of one or both of these guys (I can guess which one it is). A Jew supporting someone with Neo-Nazi links, the mind boggles.

He isn't a neo-nazi.

Archived