Muslim terror attack on London Bridge

Tarne

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

So the answer is no then, you don't know.

No, the answer is that a close approximation IS known and it runs into well over a million.

Check it out on sites such as migration watch et al.

4 minutes ago, Rog said:

No, the answer is that a close approximation IS known and it runs into well over a million.

Check it out on sites such as migration watch et al.

Based on the amount of poo people are making...my word, you'll buy anything won't you.

Also, Migrant Watch?  A well know right wing "think tank" know to be anti-immigrant, despite its claims of being neutral?

2 hours ago, P.K. said:

It's much simpler than that:

"There's only one planet. Which means we all have to share it...."

The vast majority of Muslims want to live peaceful lives and bring up their kids in a safe environment - just like all the rest of us.

They hate it when there are incidents like the other day because they know the blame will be indiscriminate and will fall on them all collectively. A massive step forward would be to stop the mindset that causes that. But unfortunately revenge is a very powerful emotion along with racism.

Rooting out the evil that uses Islam as a cover to radicalise is the other half of the problem. Unfortunately history is littered with extremists committing appalling atrocities under the guise of religion. I don't want to conclude that it's always been like that and therefore it always will be.

But there are no populist solutions, that's for sure....

If there was no "evil" incorporated in Islam there would be nothing that could be used to focus the devout on.

A VERY good start would be to proscribe Islam.

2 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

But that is your mass hysteria fear of Muslims talking.

You automatically assume all those young men are terrorists.  So then you treat them with suspicion and fear.  Your very actions create the atmosphere of animosity that creates the breeding ground of resentment that is the ideal situation the jihadists look for.

Except I have no such mass hysteria fear, but at the same time I don't deny the evidence on the ground as you do from your safe haven of Dorset. I treat nobody with suspicion. I take as I find.

24 minutes ago, woolley said:

Except I have no such mass hysteria fear, but at the same time I don't deny the evidence on the ground as you do from your safe haven of Dorset. I treat nobody with suspicion. I take as I find.

"I take as I find"

Yet you judge every adult male refugee as a terrorist.

...deny the evidence on the ground as you do from your safe haven of Dorset

Well as someone who travels to London quite a bit for work, I'm not denying anything.

4 hours ago, woolley said:

Rog. This is totally factual.

No verifiable evidence.  At worst made up, at best truth massaged for effect.

I can vouch for it having family members with experience of being chased out of parks 

Verifiable evidence or makey uppy story.

...shopping centres in "Muslim areas " that fly Pakistani flags from the lampposts.

So there aren't Union Jacks flying on the Costa Del Sol, or other little england enclaves on the Med?

They'll come back at you from the comfort of places that don't experience these issues like the IOM or Dorset and tell you that it's all nonsense 

Oddly enough, I haven't always lived in Dorset...but dont let a detail like that stop your misinformed little story time.

2 hours ago, woolley said:

You're right. And then the clincher. You invite young men from the very countries you have been invading and bombing to move to Europe en masse and hordes of them take you up on the offer. That's really going to end well isn't it. Failure in understanding of cause and effect there for sure. This is the kind of mentality the West is led by. 

Why isn't it going to end well?

I notice you specify "young men", were there no women or children, or are they not important to the narrative you are trying to create?

Archived