Muslim terror attack on London Bridge

Tarne

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

No verifiable evidence.  At worst made up, at best truth massaged for effect.

Verifiable evidence or makey uppy story.

So there aren't Union Jacks flying on the Costa Del Sol, or other little england enclaves on the Med?

Oddly enough, I haven't always lived in Dorset...but dont let a detail like that stop your misinformed little story time.

I really don't give a flying what you think. I have posted the facts on here many times but you have a liberal blindness to reality.

In my experience I have never known expat Brits (who I fully accept can be an embarrassment) create no go areas into which Spaniards dare not venture.

Just now, woolley said:

I really don't give a flying what you think.

That much is evident.

I have posted the facts on here many times but you have a liberal blindness to reality.

I seriously doubt the first half of this sentence, and are you sure its not your right wing sensibilities blinding you to reality?

In my experience I have never known expat Brits create no go areas into which Spaniards dare not venture.

The fact we are having to send British police to places like Majorca, Malia, Riga, etc to deal with the hotspots created by Brits, suggests your experiences are not a good metric for what is happening in reality.

1 hour ago, woolley said:

I don't stand on the beach in Kent counting.

Thought so.

More pathetic claims of an invisible fifth column that can't be counted.

But they must be there, because The Sun, The Express, The Telegraph and The Daily Mail all say they are...

11 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

That much is evident.

I seriously doubt the first half of this sentence, and are you sure its not your right wing sensibilities blinding you to reality?

The fact we are having to send British police to places like Majorca, Malia, Riga, etc to deal with the hotspots created by Brits, suggests your experiences are not a good metric for what is happening in reality.

You're talking about drunken holidaymakers. I'm talking about an alien 24/365 culture of separatism that has been created in these enclaves by full time residents.

9 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

That much is evident.

When the boozy-Brit season is superimposed on "important" football events there are indeed occasions when the British Old Bill have been loaned to deal with idiots.  Idiots that get sloshed, cause punch-ups, play "who can piss on the ceiling" things and so on.

A bit different from what devout Mohammedans do in our Western countries.

Just now, P.K. said:

Thought so.

But they must be there, because The Sun, The Express, The Telegraph and The Daily Mail all say they are...

Why do I do this? Albert Einstein's definition of insanity. That's it. I'm out. You'll learn. Or your children will.

2 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Thought so.

PK, a serious question.  Do you really, I mean REALLY believe the stuff you come out with?

17 minutes ago, woolley said:

Why do I do this? Albert Einstein's definition of insanity. That's it. I'm out. You'll learn. Or your children will.

I give up.

Why do you do this?

The reality is these people are already here.

So we need ideas not chest-beating and hand-wringing and certainly no more blamestorming as a substitute for coming up with ideas that might work.

2 minutes ago, P.K. said:

I give up.

Why do you do this?

The reality is these people are already here.

So we need ideas not chest-beating and hand-wringing and certainly no more blamestorming as a substitute for coming up with ideas that might work.

And we all know why. Crazy liberal social engineering policies for half a century.

20 minutes ago, Rog said:

PK, a serious question.  Do you really, I mean REALLY believe the stuff you come out with?

Serious answer.

I do struggle with the stuff you come out with. Like choosing a place to live based on the number of muslims in the vicinity.

Yes there's a problem with integration. People like you running away isn't going to fix it.

1 minute ago, woolley said:

And we all know why. Crazy liberal social engineering policies for half a century.

So you don't know what this means:

4 minutes ago, P.K. said:

So we need ideas and certainly no more blamestorming as a substitute for coming up with ideas that might work.

Archived