Muslim terror attack on London Bridge

Tarne

2 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Serious answer.

I do struggle with the stuff you come out with. Like choosing a place to live based on the number of muslims in the vicinity.

Yes there's a problem with integration. People like you running away isn't going to fix it.

You obviously really do have no idea.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I note that the discussion has focused on those entering the UK illegally or as refugees.

I would need to fact check this but I am certain that a significant proportion of the people who are committing these offences are British Citizens and some have been born in the UK.  This is one of the reasons why I believe that their extremism comes from other problems, maybe due to isolation in society, mental health issues, deprived background etc rather than just religion.  

1 minute ago, Rog said:

You obviously really do have no idea.

Forgotten this already have you?

5 hours ago, P.K. said:

As we have a townhouse with an Oldham postcode and you're in flat, dull, boring Norfolk I can say with confidence that you're the one with no idea...

1 minute ago, manxman1980 said:

I note that the discussion has focused on those entering the UK illegally or as refugees.

I would need to fact check this but I am certain that a significant proportion of the people who are committing these offences are British Citizens and some have been born in the UK.  This is one of the reasons why I believe that their extremism comes from other problems, maybe due to isolation in society, mental health issues, deprived background etc rather than just religion.  

Careful now with your facts and things.

22 minutes ago, P.K. said:

So you don't know what this means:

So we need ideas and certainly no more blamestorming as a substitute for coming up with ideas that might work.

Might have been wise to have considered that before embarking on irrevocable wholesale changes to the demographics. It's all on your lot to sort out if you ever get around to acknowledging a problem.

2 minutes ago, woolley said:

Might have been wise to have considered that before embarking on irrevocable wholesale changes to the demographics. It's all on your lot to sort out if you ever get around to acknowledging a problem.

If there is a problem, which you seem to think there is, but evidence suggests otherwise.

21 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

For goodness sake. The old "mental issues" chestnut. If the mental issue is religion then yes, perhaps. If we could get people to renounce ridiculous religious dark ages indoctrination, but determined and ruthless regimes have tried to do that in the past without success. It's hardwired.

Archived