Volkswagen T5 Kombi Camper

Ash

SOLD

This van was professionally converted by VOLKS-A-VAN around 18 months ago. I am the first owner since the conversion. Unusually for this type of van it is fitted with five proper seats including two removable seats to the rear rather than a rock-n-roll type bed. The rear seats can easily be taken out for large load carrying. The seats also fold forward and with the removable bed platform convert into a bed, using the mattress provided (which is unused) Down one side of the van are well fitted and colour matched units, providing a large amount of storage. There is a small sink unit with an electrically operated cold water tap, with water coming from the under sink water container. The van comes with a nearly new cased portable gas burner. The van has an electric hook up point and power and USB sockets pop up out of the worktop. I have fitted an expensive Pioneer Head Unit in the dashboard, this has Sat Nav, DAB & FM Radio, it can play DVD’s and even connect to your iPhone. Autosparks connected a high quality reversing camera to the Unit, which makes backing the van up that much easier. I have had a removable towbar fitted complete with 12v electrics and in the last couple of months I fitted roof rails which have a loading of 80kg, unlike most rails you see on this type of van which are more for show than use. Below are more details. I’m asking for £12,000.00. Please contact me if you wish to view. The van is located at my office in Douglas, so daytime or evening viewing will be possible. Telephone 496004.

Lots more photos here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/isleofmanclassifiedsbuyandsell/permalink/1609878342355526/?sale_post_id=1609878342355526&comment_id=1612341032109257&notif_t=group_comment&notif_id=1497980640598459

2005, 115,500 miles.

1.9 Diesel.

Barn Doors to rear with fitted spoiler.

Central Locking with two original keys.

Stilauto Alloy Wheels colour matched to van.

Colour coded bumpers and mirrors.

Recently Fitted Roof Rails (80kg loading).

Pioneer AVIC-F980DAB (FM/DAB/SAT-NAV/DAVD/CARPLAY) Head Unit connected to reversing camera.

3 front Seats 2 rear seats with matching blue upholstery.

Front passenger Bench Seat with storage under.

Fitted Front Floor Mat.

Removable Rear Passenger Seats (locking system).

Fully lined and insulated rear area.

Dark Blue Velour type material to ceiling.

Blue Courtesy Lighting.

Curtains to all windows.

LED Lighting to rear ceiling with switch in rear.

External Hook Up Socket to provide 240v power.

Pop Up 240v Sockets and USB Charge Points.

Built in quality Kitchen / Storage Units.

Built in Sink Unit with electric tap.

Portable Gas Burner in case provided.

Folding Removable Bed Platform with unused mattress.

Vinyl Flooring.

Leisure Battery with Smart Charge System.

Detachable Tow Bar and 12v electrics.

Reversing Camera.

t51.jpg

t52.jpg

t53.jpg

t54.jpg

t55.jpg

t56.jpg

t57.jpg

t58.jpg

t59.jpg

t510.jpg

If I had the money, I would buy that in a heartbeat.

What a fantastic looking camper. That vehicle looks brand new and whoever buys it will get a real bargain.

If that does not sell, there is something wrong with this world. What a belter. :)

Archived