Vatican outlaws gluten-free bread for Holy Communion

llap

26 minutes ago, llap said:

Who's "Jebus"? Have some respect. I may not believe in him as a messiah or incarnation but the bloke had a pretty awful death at the hands of imperialist Roman oppressors.

Serves him right, according to the lesser published Erazalus the administrator (Chapter 6, stone #146) he had 87 outstanding tickets for parking a Donkey Cart on double yellows.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Serves him right, according to the lesser published Erazalus the administrator (Chapter 6, stone #146) he had 87 outstanding tickets for parking a Donkey Cart on double yellows.

Mocking the death of Jesus is truly reprehensible in my opnion. Crucifixion is a far worse death than dying in the TT.

2 hours ago, llap said:
14 hours ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Mocking the death of Jesus is truly reprehensible in my opnion. Crucifixion is a far worse death than dying in the TT.

Justify ;-

5 hours ago, llap said:

You do realise it's just a made up story don't you? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2017 at 6:49 PM, Chinahand said:

The bible forbids genetic modification?  Verses, please. 

On 7/10/2017 at 0:34 PM, llap said:

Leviticus 19:19 . Mixing species of plants or animals is prohibited. 

To be fair, the Catholics follow the new testament and this reference is old testament Jewish law.

11 hours ago, Gracie said:

To be fair, the Catholics follow the new testament and this reference is old testament Jewish law.

Jesus said he came not to abolish the law but to fulfill it. Although not all of the Torah's 613 laws apply to non-Jews - most of the laws apply exclusively to Jews - the 7 Noachian sub-divisions of laws do and these include laws such as this. The New Testament does not replace the Old. 

Just now, Gracie said:

What does this have to do with Catholics? They follow the NT.

Matthew 19:24 "Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

The Vatican is valued to be worth around $15 Billion and growing at a rate of approx. $1.5 Billion a year...

Archived